Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga

BBGC-7th Dec Written Update Done

--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BBGC-7th Dec Written Update

Show started:

Meera said to Jarika: Tommorow is my marriage wid aadesh, I want to invite you...
Aadesh said: We will marry tommorow and no1 can stop us..

and Meedesh goes from station...
Jarika are Help and hopeless.....

Garima is packing her saamaan wid hope that aadesh is coming to take her home...Garima was thinking : Jarika said to me that aadesh will come today..will he come?? I guess He will...and looks door again and again...

She were packing her saamaan tabhi her "Mangalasutra"  fells down ...Her mother comes and says to her: oh my god..its big ominous..bla bla bla...🥱..

Aadesh come back in his house and goes in his room...
He confess everything infront of Gopal-maasa's photo and says: I have to do this...!!

Next Day:

Jarika were thinking, what to do??
Sarika: we have to do something to stop Meedesh marriage..
Jai: But what???
Sarika: just tell truth to maasa..
Jai: But then meera wont take back complaint...
sarika: Thats not big problem...You can save me but Meedesh marriage is big problem and you have to stop this...just tell maasa everything ...
Jai: okay..i am going to tell maasa everything...

(..Jai goes in the house ...Everyone was praying..)
Maasa: Come jai...
Jai tried to tell her truth but he thinks that maasa cant bear so he does'nt say anything...

Finally Aadesh goes to do marry wid meera......(..I want meedesh maariage and then meera v/s maasa..🥳..)

Jarika abhi bhi thinking what to do...😆

Meera goes to garima's house and says to her: Today is my marriage wid your aadesh..your husband now is mine...your mangalsutra is mine...bla bla bla...🥱

Garima wept...

Meedesh meet in Mandir ,
Aadesh: Where was you meera..i was waiting for you here...

Acc my promise, I am marring wid you today...

Meera: Dont worry, acc my promise, I'll take back complaint after marriage...

aadesh:okay lets go in court..we'll do marry there...

Meera: No, I went there, bla bla bla..We will do marry in mandir...

And Marriage is going to start...
Jarika dont know that where is being marriage..😆

Show ended..

Please use LIKE button

Edited by dharampatni - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is cool!!!  I too want this marriage to happen successfully.  Garima is behaving like a loser - both she & her kid will be better off w/o Adesh.

This one about people hallucinating about the potential reactions are getting old - Jai not telling Maasa about it b'cos he imagined that she would faint.

I was surprised that they chose a temple to do it - they'd have done better going to any private marriage registrar - they do it really quick.  No waiting period involved.  This one is loaded w/ risk - they can marry in the temple, but then Jai or Sarika can easily expose Meera within a month and Adesh will then not go through w/ that part.  But I want the marriage to happen, and Garima to let go.

I also think that Meera has no plans of withdrawing her complaint against Sarika, and therefore, either Sarika may spend time in jail, or Jai may just have to expose Meera just to prove that no crime was committed by Sarika.

Meera had that ghoonghat on, but wait till she moves into her new sasural - that ghoonghat would be glued to her head.  On the other hand, she & Shikha will be great friends.  Speaking of which, looks like both Chandan & Shikha seem to be missing - Chandan is in jail, but Shikha is where?  On a different note, I'm just wondering whether Ankit is still w/ the show, or whether they wrote his arrest into the script to enable him to leave & look for greener pastures?
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.😊
msrk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update...
--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
You are welocmed guys :)

@vrish, well wrote,
I agree wid you...meera and shikha's jodi ...!!

lets see...