Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
relax. LOL

viren is a calm sort of a guy. He's obviously not going to go around and preach to people right!! just give it time. Now that the jaiswaal case is here, viren will get a lot of footage. and Remember this show is called ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai. Its about sisters and their life.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdipsnaina-syedRuchaMulayRach-dc-Seraphic--Kruti.S-sonali.19281--sunshine--.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If KT s d lead of d show?? (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
@Sidra - Shabash meri SidruHug...Kya kamal ke post likhe hai Clap...Yes the show is about the sisters...But that does mean they have to drag any of the storylines, or waste any of the charactersSmile...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishid

naina-syed

naina-syed

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
guyz it's ok...
u can't compare the drama to hum aapke hain kaun...
u can't forget that the drama is eventually "ek hazaron mein meri behna hai"

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
0l of d 4 guys r leads of d show,...!!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Last time i checked this show is called Ek Hazaron mein meri behna hai and i think we gettin enough sisters :) 

about Viren Well be happy tonite he will do dhamaka ;) ! n plus shadi ke baad we will see a full Lawyer type u see ;) ! 

Dont get it why ppl r Jumping so much :S ! i mean show started now ! there is much more to show yet :) all characters Will get their chance :) 
now its time we see Manvi -Jeevika Which we gettin :) ! 
afta shadi we will see Loads Manvi-Jeevika-Viren, How viren will react with these 2 sisters bonding !! 
and thn Manvi-Jeevika-Swamini How And Wat she will do to break this bond as we sure she will, remember her Saya Hamesha Saath nahin hota 
and thn most awaited for me VirMan love track ;) !

all Tracks n characters will get their chance u see ;) 

so Wait and Watch !! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rach-dc--sunshine--

RuchaMulay

IF-Dazzler

RuchaMulay

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Well I have a counter question to the original one. Is KT d lead of the show? No! And not supposed to be. It's KD and NS that r d real leads. Just becoz a serial can't go on without other relations and story tracks and especially romance, all other caharacters exist and most prominent among these other characters are the husbands of these sisters and that's where KT1 and KT2 get importance.

About the dragging though, can't agree with you more. It's getting on my nerves now. Hope they bring Maanavi back today and proceed with the wedding.

Edited by RuchaMulay - 08 December 2011 at 4:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rach-dc.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RuchaMulay

Well I have a counter question to the original one. Is KT d lead of the show? No! And not supposed to be. It's KD and NS that r d real leads. Just becoz a serial can't go on without other relations and story tracks and especially romance, all other caharacters exist and most prominent among these other characters are the husbands of these sisters and that's where KT1 and KT2 get importance.

About the dragging though, can't agree with you more. It's getting on my nerves now. Hope they bring Maanavi back today and proceed with the wedding.
@Bold : Ditto Clap Couldnt Agree more Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.