Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KTlover

Groupbie

KTlover

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
can anyone tell me who r d leads of d show??
as per my info its KT,KD,KT2,NS

well still don knw if kt is seriously thr?/he is looking like puppet cum dulha...why all dis dragging since last 4-5 daz ppl r tryng to find whr is manvi n hwy n hw she will reach d venue...enough of dragging...wedding lost it charm well before wid so much of sangeet n all n now manvi issue its ok to some extent bt now its complt dragging n cv's r gettng much impressed wid TRP's...guys i love d show bt not d dragging

no offrnse to anyone pl don jump on me :)

Edited by KTlover - 07 December 2011 at 9:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amee1Viren4evervishidafiya.-sevenstreaks-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If KT s d lead of d show??" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Frst  its Virean's marriage so he cant dance and he cant shout everywhere and next tomorrow u will see Virean taking stand for Manvi and bringing her there

Second no marriage is fun without other functions, Hum apke hai Kaun was HIT cz of these functions

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_cute_girl--Lalz--Nikhi.avi_k_christiandior...Labyrinth..-Seraphic-Rach-dc-PhoenixD-..Sakeena..relentless..FlawlessSarun.

KTlover

Groupbie

KTlover

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sunshine--

Frst  its Virean's marriage so he cant dance and he cant shout everywhere and next tomorrow u will see Virean taking stand for Manvi and bringing her there

Second no marriage is fun without other functions, Hum apke hai Kaun was HIT cz of these functions

where did i say about dancing m talking as a whole.havent seen him around since many daz escept as hs presnce as dulha
n den for me its too much of wedding n function strechng it like anythng

thesemoments

IF-Rockerz

thesemoments

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I have to agree to the point of dragging. This has been going on since Monday, god knows when this wedding will actually take place. :/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishidBazingaa

Viren4ever

Groupbie

Viren4ever

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
@ktlover I have the same doubt is kt is the lead of the show why he have no scenes no dialogues nothing just smiling blushing and that's it

tulip21

IF-Dazzler

tulip21

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Even i feel the dragging whole 3 days of maanvi to reach wedding... i hope aleast tmrw the show goes to next step of marriage

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
i'll agree with u on the part abt the wedding dragging now... yes, it has lost the charm, with continuous repetitive functions... i m not at all excited abt any more performances now lol,...the wedding has put virman story on hold, as well as virika.. all we're getting are the leads nicely clad in various pretty outfits, and rona dhona... rather than having balanced episodes, we have one episode focusing on beeji, while one on dabbu, while one on bari beeji, etc.

i, for one, have lost all my interest in this wedding now.. and it'd just be better to get it done with and start the post-wedding tracks... i like that they r giving manvi's character importance by creating a hype abt her absence, yet devoting a whole week on just getting manvi back to the wedding is a bit much. which is why i said, not only virika, but also virman's story is on hold. any scenes we get are the same tom and jerry scenes over and over again. time for pacing it up!

i truly hope they don't spend the rest of tomorrow in just trying to get manvi back, i HONESTLY can NOT tolerate one more week of the wedding :| get it done with, move the story, in terms of both virika and virman!

Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 07 December 2011 at 5:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-sonali.19281The_May_Rose.FlawlessSarun.

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

the pace of this show was going great until the wedding... but ever since the wedding, it's like their clock has stopped... pichle hafte se jo shaadi ka din shuru hua hai, khatam hona ka naam hi nahi le raha... friday se jo baraat aana shuru hui hai, ab tak to shaadi bhi ho jaani chahiye thi!

they r unnecessarily dragging this now. ONE NIGHT of wedding will be covered in 2 WEEKS?? :| ek episode is all on the baraat COMING, then next episode is on jeevika and everyone just SEARCHING for manvi, then next whole episode is everyone REALISING the truth of manvi's absence.. like, WTH? :| yeah we know all the stars of the show r great performers, but u don't really need to devote a whole episode on each of the characters.. :|

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-sonali.19281The_May_Rose.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.