Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Really disappointing!!

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Abt 10th episode Really disappointed!!!

So finally we've seen that Sharad Is the Rapist, but I'm really disappointed in how they've revealed it to us!! I mean to say, they've always tried to drag the story  a little bit, so I thought mukti would discover that it might be sharad and then dheere dheere( may be after one or 2 episodes) she would've caught sharad red handed( I hope u understand what I mean!!)  but we saw in one episode sharad actually confessing that he's done it……..!!!

But yeah not everything happens as we think nah!!

Mukti is really a number….. I must say she knows Sneha is pregnant and becomes in  shock state very easily( if she gets an miscarriage everyone will blame mukti for it!!!), and still she told directly to her that sharad is the culprit!

Of course no body will believe her!! I think it would've been better if she first  searched for the proofs and then revealed that sharad is the rapist! No wonder that we saw prerna slapping mukti in the promo…………!!

Oh and abt what we saw in the precap…. I wonder if Anurag will believe Sneha or Mukti…… but we'll see in Monday's episode!

I think there'll be lot of melodrama coming up now….so whoever said the the melodrama was over I think it has just begun!! Like:

• Mukti crying  and begging everyone( from sneha to prerna, anurag to bajaj etc.) to  believe her
  • Throwing mukti out of their lives
  • Sneha getting a miscarriage( or almost getting one)
  • And of course more melodrama if they finally discover that mukti was right!!!

Ad I really want to know why Prem/UD was covering up………( for friendship, for his sister's happiness or just to punish Mukti)

What do you think??? Send your views…………

~~~~ EnjoY your weekend!! ~~~~Wink

---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:45am | IP Logged
i dont know but i thin no1 is goin to believe her n then wen every1 finds out tat sharad raped mukti it b to to late
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:45am | IP Logged
yup, the drama is NOT over...and since when have ekta's heroines thought rationally?? They all act with their hearts and mouths before their heads!!! I really thought that since mukti had laid that second trap, she would have carried a tape recorder or some such thing, just so she could actually tape sharad's confession...but well, they are never that clever...

UD may have been covering for sharad coz they are buddies. if he did it to protect sneha, he is a very misguided fool--what kind of brother lets his sis remain married to a rapist

if he did it to punish mukti, well, that would make more sense but it would also make him really heartless, at least, if he was doing it for sneha you could see him as misguided but with honest intentions towards someone (i.e. sneha). but if he simply wanted to punish mukti, there's no excuse for that...
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Nice guesses. lets see what happens. prem is doing it for sneha's happiness i think.

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
yeah but i dont think people will believ her at first mayb it will be a while b4 every1 relaised the truth
thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

LETS GET ALL AWARDS FOR kASAUTI ZINDAGI KI .sO VOTE MANOJ ANURAG AND PRERNA AND BAJAJ. PLEASE.

ANURAG BASU FAV PITA.
WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
yup vote for anu! plzz! hez da best pita! cuz hez gonna support sneha! Smile
rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
may b prem is doin this for snehas happiness....nevr know ektas mind.... Confused

Go to top