Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

kwfanneha

kwfanneha

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Yaar kw nidhi ke liye jo newtons 3rd law evry actn has an = & <--> wali theory lagta hai na always its too much awesome n funny .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Armaan and Rohan (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshita_sahni

IF-Dazzler

harshita_sahni

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
both are really good

fariya94

IF-Dazzler

fariya94

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
oh i m really loving both the new characters

both of them r fab at their job...and i m big fan of rohan reverse theories is like bang on..making the show more interesting to watch

hope will get to see more of it.

mini03

mini03

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
both have brought much charm in the show...:)

m lovin armann and rohan...rohan n his punch lines hayeee...rightly said..veena...it seems sakshad wahi hi agaya..haha..
love u wahiWink

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
both characters r supportive in different sense.. and thn thrs age difference too.. hence the approach is different..

V know a lot more abt Armaan thn Rohan.. Rohan is some diffuse character tht mite not get etched in our memory for long .. at least for now.. wer as Armaan has stroked Ashus heart differently..and hence his character will b missed badly once he leaves..

bt the imp fact is tht Armaan is aware of many facts betn Ashu-Nidhi wer as Rohan is still unaware.. so i m excited to c wat he does once he knows of the two.. I m sure v r gonna miss this Rohan character as well.. once he starts his love-guru tactics..

and if he joins hands with Armaan and play the cards... it wud b fun to watch Ashu-Nidhi..Day Dreaming

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

bth r too cuteee Star

at 1 hand, ders dis Armaan, d cute teddy, i feel lyk pulling his chubby cheeks LOL

he is such  a gud frd Big smile

n on oder hand, ders dis Rohan, full of positive attitude n wid a grt sense of humour [ditto lyk me LOL] Wahi hai yaar Embarrassed

m sure bth r gonna play cupids to AshNi, waiting for tht Big smile
  dittoLOL

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Totally agree... i find Rohan superlatively cute.. n i like his 'REVERSE THEORY' to get Nidhi to do what is the right thing.. n what everyone hopes of her..!! :)  I hope they show Rohan as a supportive n less dominating friend... with an open mind!

About Armu.. haiii my namesake is a teddybear.. such a darling...!! Nitesh is not only a mindblowing actor. .the guy has great screen presence n comes out charming u n making u grin.. with his.. resilience to deal with an angry ashu... n warmth that makes ashu.. run to him n accept his great love for Nidhi! 
__________________________________________________________________________________

Very well said Tanu.
I am loving both Armaan and Rohan.
Both characters have been introduced to act as catalysts in bringing Ashni together...Now all that's left is to wait and watch how they achieve this end...Should be an interesting track...

Edited by Mehek25 - 10 December 2011 at 10:09am

anjali06

anjali06

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
just love rohan...
both r adorablee...love to see thm together...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.