boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey u guys i'm back after a long time....boy did i miss I-FπŸ˜›my computer was messed and i had hurt myself so do to my pethadic injuryπŸ€’πŸ˜† i was not able to come on the computer!!!!I hope u guys missed me lolπŸ˜† hehe....So how r u all i'm not k still cause  i'm not able to walk...😭... if u guys r wondering how i got hurt well i'll tell u...so get ready to be bored outπŸ˜†...on wednesday at school during period three(my business class) we were working on the computer and when sudnelly the keyborad pully(stand) gets loosen from one side...but that time the teacher comes and she fixes it and tells everyone that it was already loose...after that she leaves and 2 mins laterπŸ˜• the keyboard stand breaks and falls on my left hand and left leg😭but my hands ok...and guess what it was made of medal...😭😭 and it fell so hard on my led that its all brused up..🀒...and instead of anyone helping me they just started laughing...and for three days so far i've been lumping at school and home...it was so hard to go up the stairs and walk...😭😭...so this is my pethedic story...buffie,taheera,priyaa,kush,mallks, and mikaz i missed u all and hope u all didnt get urself into too much trouble..heheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...well do reply or PM....
Ur Sonia(boparaisonia)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
SONIAAAAAAAAAAAA
ur backkkk....yippeee!!!!!!

😭gahhh are u okay....what is this...all the JJKN forum gals are getting hurt....tiki and priyu and now you........

lekin im glad ur comp is working and ur back on the forummmm....missed yaa!!!!!

PS. did u hear...SHILPOOP is coming on JJKN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *puke*

get well soon yaar 😳
boparaisonia thumbnail
awww i missedx u too yaar!!!!What!how come everyone is getting hurt..yaa i'm glad to be back also!!yipi!!!omg yes i read that ss is coming in JJKN!!!!!i just hope that this time she doesnt wear where whit pants...hehe...pichara apu when he wanted to be alone from shilpa then shilpa comes near himmlol
tiki5434 thumbnail

welcome back mummyjiii!!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
good to have you back yaar! we missed you!

feel better sooooooon!
boparaisonia thumbnail
aww thanks u guys and i missed u as well betiji..where is my other betiji
priyaaa thumbnail

yaaaay sonia ji welcome to the club of immobilized IF-ians! πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

hehes well see you around then? take care! πŸ˜ƒ
marvelous.malks thumbnail
My Soni Soniaaaaaaa!! πŸ˜ƒ Welcomez bak dearzz!! I missed yaaa loadssssss...! Keep visiting I-F now! πŸ˜ƒ And is that stoopid MSN working for ya now! 😑 πŸ˜†
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Mallika~
boparaisonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: marvelous.malks

My Soni Soniaaaaaaa!! πŸ˜ƒ Welcomez bak dearzz!! I missed yaaa loadssssss...! Keep visiting I-F now! πŸ˜ƒ And is that stoopid MSN working for ya now! 😑 πŸ˜†
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Mallika~

AWWWWWWWWWWW thanks so much Priya and Mallks...omg I'm so important for u....πŸ˜›awwwwwww i missed u all so much......and no my stupid msn isnt working mallks..😑but dont woryy i will still be on I-FπŸ˜ƒI love u all alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

marvelous.malks thumbnail
Originally posted by: boparaisonia

AWWWWWWWWWWW thanks so much Priya and Mallks...omg I'm so important for u....πŸ˜›awwwwwww i missed u all so much......and no my stupid msn isnt working mallks..😑but dont woryy i will still be on I-FπŸ˜ƒI love u all alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

urrgh damn that MSN! 😑😑😑 oH WELL, PMs are there! PM meee NOW! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

boparaisonia thumbnail
awwwwwww thanks so much u guys...:Dand my name is sonia devil100...hehe and thanks once again! I feel so special now!!!!