India-Forums

Fear Factor India
Fear Factor India

copiers

qtpie9870 Groupbie
qtpie9870
qtpie9870

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:29am | IP Logged
dont u'll think indian people are such copiers....they copy almost everything.....first "Who wants to be a Millionare"....then if u notice mostly all the movies that are good are copied....and now Fear Factor too...its high time now...indian cinema should start making its own stuff....don't get offended im indian too but its high time now india is growing and now they should make stuff that is better than anyone else but is their own......send in ur replies of wat u think abt this.

brownchica21 Newbie
brownchica21
brownchica21

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I Dont think there s anything bad about it..
this way indians get a chance to experience too.. now they cant go to America.. to do American Idol.. and who wants to be a millionare etc.. so this way they also get an opportunity...

There's nothing wrong with it.. infact its a great way for us.. to get new shows and not just same old saas bhi kabhi bahu type.. Clap
foziasal Senior Member
foziasal
foziasal

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by brownchica21

I Dont think there s anything bad about it..
this way indians get a chance to experience too.. now they cant go to America.. to do American Idol.. and who wants to be a millionare etc.. so this way they also get an opportunity...

There's nothing wrong with it.. infact its a great way for us.. to get new shows and not just same old saas bhi kabhi bahu type.. Clap

Well said, I agree with you!!Clap I find it interesting that Indians get to participate in a program which is inspired by others.

Anastacia IF-Rockerz
Anastacia
Anastacia

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
anyway, they ask permission...
lil_angelz Senior Member
lil_angelz
lil_angelz

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by qtpie9870

dont u'll think indian people are such copiers....they copy almost everything.....first "Who wants to be a Millionare"....then if u notice mostly all the movies that are good are copied....and now Fear Factor too...its high time now...indian cinema should start making its own stuff....don't get offended im indian too but its high time now india is growing and now they should make stuff that is better than anyone else but is their own......send in ur replies of wat u think abt this.

Ya i saw tht they should hve own programs too or they should ask and they even copied Deal Ya No Deal

_u72 Senior Member
_u72
_u72

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

yeah, it gets sort of annoying after a while (or at least to me)

let's see..

the shows i can think of off the top of my head that india has copied are american idol, fear factor, and deal or no deal. ya know, at least change the title of the show up a bit instead of putting "india" after them all. i don't know..i find it weird in a way.

RonnieK IF-Rockerz
RonnieK
RonnieK

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
i told my friends here in america, and they were cursing at me LOL .
They are right all indian people do is copy, copy and copy.
They copy movies, songs, and now tv shows. Dead
It is very embarassing and i am ashamed. Dead
Indians should make their own shows and experience them, and not copy things and experience them.

The only good origonal show is Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. LOL
MihirAmin88 Newbie
MihirAmin88
MihirAmin88

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
ARE YOU STUPID?

Who Wants to be a Millionaire and Kaun Banega Crorepati are owned by ONE company, which is called CELADOR. Google it!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index