India-Forums

Fame Gurukul
Fame Gurukul

REX! (Page 3)

nmhussa2 Newbie
nmhussa2
nmhussa2

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
aneesha candy i never said that qazi is a bad singer or that he is not a good human being. my point was that there was favorism in the show and the media did a lot to influence that. i dont think rex lost i think he is a winner and about him voting arijit out that is up to his own opinion. we do not know what he was thinking. he could have liked both and thought no one else would vote for sandeep so maybe or he actually liked sandeeps better than arijit. we should forget that qazi voted for monica over shamit. they all have their own opinions about who they liked. and yea prashant sir did favor arpita alot so whats your point? i dont get it but you just gave an example that their was favorism in the show. my own opinion was that their was especially towards the end more favorism towards qazi and rr and the media did play a role in that. and i dont think anyone is fighting here. we all have a right to voice our opinions. and yea its true rex and qazi and even rr are really good friends now and are having fun. about being jealous i personally dont think i have anything to be jealous about from qazi. im not saying anything bad about him. and another thing if janta votes for the best always then what happened in II2 where amey got voted out and he was really good and an honest person too?

ticks Goldie
ticks
ticks

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ReXLoVeR

Heyy u guys dont understand.. Rex and Qazii are like best friends rite noww!! U guyss are talking about ANCIENT thingss they hav forgotten thos things longgg agoo And about Rexx critisizingg Qazi my frnd asked Rex bout that in an email n he said it was Sony ppl who edited thier conversationss n made it seem like they werent that great frndss. Rex, Qazi, Rupu hav been doing tons of shows together n Rex said they r like a family n they are evn more close than befor!!

sooo u guys better check the facts befor u say anythin bout my Rexyy okk

Let bygones be bygones. 

Yes I agree, and some healthy professional competition is always good, it helps people to be on their toes. And yes, I would prefer them to be great friends rather than at their throats..Coz, when they are doing so many stage shows together, if they gel personally also, it will help them to become more popular, and professionally also there is no harm, RR aspires to be a female Playback, Rex to be a male playback, and QAzi an actor-star..so infact as a team they would do wonders if they promote each others rather than fight. Smile

Take 1 get 2 free!!!Wink

They must complement each other and create synergy artistically and professionally too.ClapClap

Personally I trust Qazi's words or intv more than anyone else's in Showbiz..PERIOD!

Edited by ticks - 17 March 2006 at 6:30pm
nmhussa2 Newbie
nmhussa2
nmhussa2

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
but anyway i like what you said ticks. i just dont think anyone should attack anyone in here or any of the celebrities. i mean who are we to say someone is not a good person?
ticks Goldie
ticks
ticks

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nmhussa2

but anyway i like what you said ticks. i just dont think anyone should attack anyone in here or any of the celebrities. i mean who are we to say someone is not a good person?

Thanks...

I agree..

and I hope they do well professionally and are happy personally  too.

Edited by ticks - 17 March 2006 at 5:36pm
PuNjAbAn BaBe17 IF-Rockerz
PuNjAbAn BaBe17
PuNjAbAn BaBe17

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

Heyy well I agreee with uu that Mona and Rexx werre reallyy desrevingg.. but I think everyone was desrving! yess its true sum ranbhoomis Qazi didnt deserve to get votes and sum he did. but all taht is in the past! Theese dayss all threee Qazi ,Rupu, Rexx hav concerts togetherr!! Its mor lyka fame group than a fame jodii! And Rex is doiin grreat!! He is recording for his albumm and doin all thees concerts! And Mona alsoo she has an album comin out wit Shamit and Arijit. I mean it woulda been grreat if Rex won, but watever happns happns for a reasonn. I am happy with the fame jodii and I am proud of RExx!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile

TRUTongue

aneesha_candy Senior Member
aneesha_candy
aneesha_candy

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

Smile

Originally posted by nmhussa2

aneesha candy i never said that qazi is a bad singer or that he is not a good human being. my point was that there was favorism in the show and the media did a lot to influence that. i dont think rex lost i think he is a winner and about him voting arijit out that is up to his own opinion. we do not know what he was thinking. he could have liked both and thought no one else would vote for sandeep so maybe or he actually liked sandeeps better than arijit. we should forget that qazi voted for monica over shamit. they all have their own opinions about who they liked. and yea prashant sir did favor arpita alot so whats your point? i dont get it but you just gave an example that their was favorism in the show. my own opinion was that their was especially towards the end more favorism towards qazi and rr and the media did play a role in that. and i dont think anyone is fighting here. we all have a right to voice our opinions. and yea its true rex and qazi and even rr are really good friends now and are having fun. about being jealous i personally dont think i have anything to be jealous about from qazi. im not saying anything bad about him. and another thing if janta votes for the best always then what happened in II2 where amey got voted out and he was really good and an honest person too?

I really didn't mean 2 hurt u n i agree wid u dat we have a right 2 right our opinions am not against it!!!!!!!!! But first lemme tell u dat amey was in top 2 in saregamapa n i personally think dat da people of sony voted him out not da janta bcoz i've never seen any of the zeetv challengers becuming winners bcoz if any of the challengers from saregamapa became winners so it would be a shame on sony dat challengers of srgmp r winning from da challengers of sony ( atleast dat's wut da members of sony think). If u dun't agree wid me so lemme give u examples prajakta, rahul saxena, amey, aditi n many others, were from saregampa...........n lemme tell u i wasn't pointing at u it was 4 qazi haters if u r not qazi hater ( as u r saying in poat) so y 2 bother or get angry.Wink

if u r not liking me saying dat prashant favour arpita so plzzzz u also stop saying dat a lot of people also favoured qazi n rupu bcoz i also dun like it n i promise if u'll stop it i'll also stop. and lemme tell u arijit was a lot better than sandeep.............if he sang better only once in 1 ranbhoomi so it doesn't mean dat he's a beta singer than arijit i think arpita n rex voted him out bcoz he voted out shamit........dey just wanted 2 take revenge........atleast dat's my opinion dun get mad but if u also dun agree wid me dat's ur problem but be calm bcoz am also calm right now. Smile

aneesha_candy Senior Member
aneesha_candy
aneesha_candy

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Heyy u guys dont understand.. Rex and Qazii are like best friends rite noww!! U guyss are talking about ANCIENT thingss they hav forgotten thos things longgg agoo And about Rexx critisizingg Qazi my frnd asked Rex bout that in an email n he said it was Sony ppl who edited thier conversationss n made it seem like they werent that great frndss. Rex, Qazi, Rupu hav been doing tons of shows together n Rex said they r like a family n they are evn more close than befor!!

sooo u guys better check the facts befor u say anythin bout my Rexyy okk

On 1 side i agree wid ya but if u r hurt then am really very sorry am not really saying dat rex is a bad human being maybe he is better then qazi. Who knows!!!!!!!!Confused

I also wanna say 1 thing dat y 2 ask rex abt qazi he'll surely say dat ofcourse dey r best friends bcoz he doesn't want any haters. If u have 2 ask then ask qazi bcoz i read his article he was saying dat u shouldn't trust any1 bcoz rex was my best friend in fg but now whenever we meet we just say hello or hi..........dere r no relations from da people in fg to da other people in fg. Everybudy has their own life n he also said now dey only meet whenever dey have 2 do any concerts n dat's it.........we r not like before. I hope u guys also have read dis article. If u dun agree dat's ur thinking no1 has a right 2 fight wid u not even me. I'm not rex hater  i also really admire his singing, i luved his song, tadap tadap ke, but maybe i dun like him as a friend Confused. I dun know who was right rex or qazi......god knows better...........maybe both of them r right in 1 way or maybe both r wrong.....maybe dey r best friends or maybe not......i dun know.

I just dun want any fight here so if any1 is annoyed wid me then am sorry but wut i wrote was my opinion n i read qazi's article on da net (forum) so dat's y am saying dis so dun get mad at me. Anyways i know dat rex is also a very gud singer so no need 2 fightSmile

nmhussa2 Newbie
nmhussa2
nmhussa2

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
First of all im not getting angry..i dont know where you are getting some things from aneesha because again i never said i didnt like what you said about prashant sir favoring arpita...i didnt understand what you were trying to get at there....and another thing i dont really understand what you meant by the whole sa re ga ma and sony thing but if sony had a hand in voting amey out, couldnt they have a hand in keeping qazi and rooprekha in? its all media and media does a lot to influence people for their own reasons. and yea i agree arijit is a better singer but i think you are missing my whole point. javed akthar once said in the show if we criticize the students' voting then why give them the right to vote? my point was that the students can vote for who ever they thought did good in the ranbhoomi or did good overall. its up to them. and i am calm and the reason i bothered to reply to your comments was because i had my opinion too. i was really excited about fame gurukul while watching it but as i saw things unfold i just saw too much politics and media influence everywhere. its soo sad though but im glad that a lot of the gurukul students are going towards success. and i really have no intention to fight i dont think i am fighting. this is a discussion forum so ofcourse everyone will have something to say!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fame Gurukul Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index