India-Forums

Fame Gurukul
Fame Gurukul

REX! (Page 2)

moumita IF-Dazzler
moumita
moumita

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:05am | IP Logged
to becum FG is not da ultimate sucess--our good wishes for all of them--specially fr REX Clap Clap

Aafat Newbie
Aafat
Aafat

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:18am | IP Logged
What I don't understand is for some people to claim that Rex is not a good person, and only because he criticized Qazi. And just because Qazi is sooooo holy, and anyone (and I mean anyone and not just Rex and Arpita) who had anything negative to say about Qazi automatically ends up becoming evil and Qazi a saint. The soooo holy Qazi tricked everyone - the judges, the faculty, and most of all the Junta. He used the FameGurukul platform to further his acting ambition, he lied and pretended to be a singer, and yet he is so nice and holy and saintly and God knows what. You just said that Qazi was not a good singer but he tried his best and improved each time. That was exactly the criticism Rex gave about Qazi. He maintained the fact that Qazi is a good human being, but NOT a singer. He could have played politics like Rooprekha did and change sides by supporting Qazi. But he was bold and brave enuf to still hold his negative view about Qazi's singing. And in your opinion that makes him a Bad person. Rex knew if he were to pretend to like Qazi's singing he would become the FameJodhi with Qazi instead of Rooprekha, and to you all that would have automatically made Rex a good person - as good as Qazi, right?. But I say thank God Rex is bad and not "oh so wholly Holy" as Qazi 'cause at least he was honest and real. FameJodhi was a gladrags stuff and not a talent hunt as expressed above. FameJodhi was not only a disappointment, but discouraging to future talent and hope people back out from FJ2 if it happens. FameJodhi was All politics and nothing else. We read all the time about sa re ga ma talents and winners, we hear about Indian Idol and II2 all the time, but do you hear much about the FameJodhi? NO. They were a political Jodhi and just as polticians disappear they have too. Now watch folks this message will not only disappear from this site, but a threatening message will come back demanding that Qazi not be criticized otherwise blah blah blah... isn't that childish and dumb? If Qazi is so good why not take healthy criticism as a reason to debate and talk more about the FameJodhi.
nmhussa2 Newbie
nmhussa2
nmhussa2

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Very Well Said Aafat...i totally agree with you! I think rex was strong enough to tolerate all the favorism going on towards qazi and rooprekha especially from javed akhtar when qazi and rooprekha voted for both rex and arpita. He stood by and did not say anything. At the time, mandira bedi told qazi and rooprekha that if they vote for both then they will become mahan in the eyes of the junta and keeping that in mind they voted for both so they can get publicity. And on top of that javed favors them by saying all good about them and putting down rex and arpita. there was no need for that. But i totally agree with you aafat!
nmhussa2 Newbie
nmhussa2
nmhussa2

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
THey could have honestly voted or they could have been intelligent and voted no one knows and for us to judge some negatively and others positively is wrong. Saying rex was not a good human being is wrong. In the whole show, i just saw a lot of favorism towards qazi and rooprekha especially and if they did anything it was not called being intelligent it was called being good people. but when shamit does something or any one else it is called being intelligent. i was really disappointed about things like that.
aneesha_candy Senior Member
aneesha_candy
aneesha_candy

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aafat

What I don't understand is for some people to claim that Rex is not a good person, and only because he criticized Qazi. And just because Qazi is sooooo holy, and anyone (and I mean anyone and not just Rex and Arpita) who had anything negative to say about Qazi automatically ends up becoming evil and Qazi a saint. The soooo holy Qazi tricked everyone - the judges, the faculty, and most of all the Junta. He used the FameGurukul platform to further his acting ambition, he lied and pretended to be a singer, and yet he is so nice and holy and saintly and God knows what. You just said that Qazi was not a good singer but he tried his best and improved each time. That was exactly the criticism Rex gave about Qazi. He maintained the fact that Qazi is a good human being, but NOT a singer. He could have played politics like Rooprekha did and change sides by supporting Qazi. But he was bold and brave enuf to still hold his negative view about Qazi's singing. And in your opinion that makes him a Bad person. Rex knew if he were to pretend to like Qazi's singing he would become the FameJodhi with Qazi instead of Rooprekha, and to you all that would have automatically made Rex a good person - as good as Qazi, right?. But I say thank God Rex is bad and not "oh so wholly Holy" as Qazi 'cause at least he was honest and real. FameJodhi was a gladrags stuff and not a talent hunt as expressed above. FameJodhi was not only a disappointment, but discouraging to future talent and hope people back out from FJ2 if it happens. FameJodhi was All politics and nothing else. We read all the time about sa re ga ma talents and winners, we hear about Indian Idol and II2 all the time, but do you hear much about the FameJodhi? NO. They were a political Jodhi and just as polticians disappear they have too. Now watch folks this message will not only disappear from this site, but a threatening message will come back demanding that Qazi not be criticized otherwise blah blah blah... isn't that childish and dumb? If Qazi is so good why not take healthy criticism as a reason to debate and talk more about the FameJodhi.

I dun't agree wid ya...........qazi was such a nice human being ager woh na hota tu woh arpita or rex dunoon ko vote na deeta!!!!!!!!! u guys r 2 much (newbies)Angry y u guys r always critisizing qazi...........he's as gud as rex..........n didn't u c dat he got saved by da judges while arpita,rex n rupu were in danger...............it was a slap on arpita rex n rupu bcoz dey used 2 think dey r only da best ( kissi ghalat fehmi mein rehtey they) every1 used 2 critisize qazi bcoz da janta liked him n he showed all of da contestants dat he is a better singer bcoz he got saved n now he's a very talented singer i know dat first he wasn't a gud singer but now dun say he's bad bcoz all of u know he has improved a lot..........u just dun want 2 accept dis fact bcoz ur fav contestants lost n da deserving candidiate won!!!! u guys r jealoused of himDead. Arpita was da most jealoused person bcoz she always used 2 critisize arijit n rupu n compare herself from rupu ( rupu is far far btter than papitaLOL) n then used 2 say dat am a very sensitive personLOL................. jo key woh nahin thi.....she always used 2 cry whenever rupu got saved or became da top student.........wut a personDead Rex ne bhi apni frustration nikali thi by critisizing qazi dat he can't dance( wut a foolish thing 2 say bcoz qazi was 1 of da best performer in fg, he was da best dancer even better than dat rex) etc............bcoz he was tired dat janta is saving qazi ( da best). when rex n arpita voted out arijit, i wasn't dat mad at them though arijit was only my fav contestant but wen dey insulted qazi, jo bhi izat thi meri un ke liay woh sari nikal gayeee.................rex always pretended 2 be qazi's best friend but in da end he showed his true colours.

Wut i think is dat arijit should've have won wid rupu but dat's fine if qazi won bcoz he was also gud. I think dat if any of these : arijit, shamit, mona, have won dat would be fine..............Only 5 of these contestants( qazi rupu arijit shamit n mona) were deserving n da bestClap

Edited by aneesha_candy - 17 March 2006 at 2:28pm
aneesha_candy
aneesha_candy

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nmhussa2

THey could have honestly voted or they could have been intelligent and voted no one knows and for us to judge some negatively and others positively is wrong. Saying rex was not a good human being is wrong. In the whole show, i just saw a lot of favorism towards qazi and rooprekha especially and if they did anything it was not called being intelligent it was called being good people. but when shamit does something or any one else it is called being intelligent. i was really disappointed about things like that.

Before writing anything bad abt qazi n rupu just remember prashant sir also used 2 favour arpita a lot it's not dat qazi n rupu were all time favourites......................aur ager they bhi tu sirf isliay they bcoz dey r very very gud singers n so honestClap......... n plzzzzzz every1 stop now!!!!!!!!! qazi n rupu r fame jodi so y 2 fight over it bcoz it's over now.

Edited by aneesha_candy - 17 March 2006 at 2:29pm
aneesha_candy
aneesha_candy

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Da thing i always think is dat fame gurukul is da example of "jaisi kerni waisi bharni" bcoz shamit ( mona, arijit,anubhav n amit) voted out kirit n shamit n all of these contestants also got out of gurukul after dis arijit voted out shamit so then he also got voted out n when rex n arpita voted out arijit dey also got out of fame gurukul...........qazi n rupu were da only 1's whose votes were always fair..........i think dey were only da honest contestants in fame gurukul n c they have won n r da fame jodi. I think fame gurukul is really dat jo jaisa kerta hia woh waisa bharta hai. Wink
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Heyy u guys dont understand.. Rex and Qazii are like best friends rite noww!! U guyss are talking about ANCIENT thingss they hav forgotten thos things longgg agoo And about Rexx critisizingg Qazi my frnd asked Rex bout that in an email n he said it was Sony ppl who edited thier conversationss n made it seem like they werent that great frndss. Rex, Qazi, Rupu hav been doing tons of shows together n Rex said they r like a family n they are evn more close than befor!!

sooo u guys better check the facts befor u say anythin bout my Rexyy okk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fame Gurukul Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index