krystle thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Firstly people all over India are very dissapointed with the results of Fame Gurukul. People all over feel that it was more a 'Gladrags' Contest than a talent contest! Among all  the contestants the only two people who really deserved the title were 'Rex' and'Mona'.Rex is so talented that his singing can move you to tears! he is a real talented performer.

Qazi is like a puppet and very stiff and predictable in his singing . It really makes people laugh when they see the fame  jodi! for there is really no talent in these two people!They only won due to repeated voting from a few selected people.It is very sad to see true talent being put in the bin and dum people being given the fame! The results of this contest was very discouraging to youngsters and many talented singers drew back their name from 'Indian Idol' for they felt that in India along with talent it is very important to know how to play act and play on the emotions of people which I felt Qazi and Ruprekha did!!

People all over are very anxious to know what Rex got from Sony Entertainment Television after he lost, for it is very sad because he really deserved the title and the award.Please let us know in what way he was felicitated and all about his future progress.

Thankyou!

The 'Vocal Chords of India'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craZEEinlove thumbnail
Heyy well I agreee with uu that Mona and Rexx werre reallyy desrevingg.. but I think everyone was desrving! yess its true sum ranbhoomis Qazi didnt deserve to get votes and sum he did. but all taht is in the past! Theese dayss all threee Qazi ,Rupu, Rexx hav concerts togetherr!! Its mor lyka fame group than a fame jodii! And Rex is doiin grreat!! He is recording for his albumm and doin all thees concerts! And Mona alsoo she has an album comin out wit Shamit and Arijit. I mean it woulda been grreat if Rex won, but watever happns happns for a reasonn. I am happy with the fame jodii and I am proud of RExx!!! 😃 😃 😃
qazi_luv thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReXLoVeR

Heyy well I agreee with uu that Mona and Rexx werre reallyy desrevingg.. but I think everyone was desrving! yess its true sum ranbhoomis Qazi didnt deserve to get votes and sum he did. but all taht is in the past! Theese dayss all threee Qazi ,Rupu, Rexx hav concerts togetherr!! Its mor lyka fame group than a fame jodii! And Rex is doiin grreat!! He is recording for his albumm and doin all thees concerts! And Mona alsoo she has an album comin out wit Shamit and Arijit. I mean it woulda been grreat if Rex won, but watever happns happns for a reasonn. I am happy with the fame jodii and I am proud of RExx!!! 😃 😃 😃

100% agredd exactly wut i wud say..

avtab thumbnail
People voted 4 q n rr. But it doesn't mean tat rex didn't win. he also win. he album is coming out n people love him as much as they love q n rr. now their sustainibility depends how they perfom n behave in future.
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
we all know REX....is th ebest..and he is proving........it..he is gettin more famous and we love him...thanx for all those kind words for REX!!!!!!!!!and its good to know ppl love him so much.............we love him alssooooo
kothra thumbnail
i
all top 14 contestant were good..n always a best win win
qazi n rupu won as janta they were the best
huzi
crazy_me thumbnail
hey!!! welcum to this forum!!!! u'll ahv a blast!!! but u c yes, its tru!!!! I agree!!! but wen u say that only Rex and Mona should have deserved it........nope!! ur rong!!!! evryone sang good!!! and for Qazi bein a puppet, he's a pure performer!!!! I agree he cudnt sing that well compared to the others , but he's been tryin his hell out and he is gettin betta in singin!!!! if u say the whole india is dissapointed......u rong in there also!!!! becuz the entire india voted!!!! and if ur statement was rite, Today Rex and Mona wudv been the Fame Jodi, not Qazi and Ruprekha!!!!! no offense!!!!! but Qazi is gettin better day by day, and will sure prove u wrong!!!!........ and welcum again!!! hav fun....... ur most welcum to PM me anytime!!! 😉
Funky_Bone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krystle

Firstly people all over India are very dissapointed with the results of Fame Gurukul. People all over feel that it was more a 'Gladrags' Contest than a talent contest! Among all  the contestants the only two people who really deserved the title were 'Rex' and'Mona'.Rex is so talented that his singing can move you to tears! he is a real talented performer.

Qazi is like a puppet and very stiff and predictable in his singing . It really makes people laugh when they see the fame  jodi! for there is really no talent in these two people!They only won due to repeated voting from a few selected people.It is very sad to see true talent being put in the bin and dum people being given the fame! The results of this contest was very discouraging to youngsters and many talented singers drew back their name from 'Indian Idol' for they felt that in India along with talent it is very important to know how to play act and play on the emotions of people which I felt Qazi and Ruprekha did!!

People all over are very anxious to know what Rex got from Sony Entertainment Television after he lost, for it is very sad because he really deserved the title and the award.Please let us know in what way he was felicitated and all about his future progress.

Thankyou!

The 'Vocal Chords of India'

Its not only necessary to be a gud singer its also necessary to be a good human being and rex wasnt a good human being at all ,the way he degraded n insulted qazi tons of times at certain ocassions wus absolutely awful and he deserved not to b a part of fame jodi and as far as mona is concerned I really feel sorry for her she wus deserving candidate bt her luck didnt work but God listened to her and soon shes coming wid her album... I WISH HER ALL DA BEST

moumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
to becum FG is not da ultimate sucess--our good wishes for all of them--specially fr REX 👏 👏
Aafat thumbnail
What I don't understand is for some people to claim that Rex is not a good person, and only because he criticized Qazi. And just because Qazi is sooooo holy, and anyone (and I mean anyone and not just Rex and Arpita) who had anything negative to say about Qazi automatically ends up becoming evil and Qazi a saint. The soooo holy Qazi tricked everyone - the judges, the faculty, and most of all the Junta. He used the FameGurukul platform to further his acting ambition, he lied and pretended to be a singer, and yet he is so nice and holy and saintly and God knows what. You just said that Qazi was not a good singer but he tried his best and improved each time. That was exactly the criticism Rex gave about Qazi. He maintained the fact that Qazi is a good human being, but NOT a singer. He could have played politics like Rooprekha did and change sides by supporting Qazi. But he was bold and brave enuf to still hold his negative view about Qazi's singing. And in your opinion that makes him a Bad person. Rex knew if he were to pretend to like Qazi's singing he would become the FameJodhi with Qazi instead of Rooprekha, and to you all that would have automatically made Rex a good person - as good as Qazi, right?. But I say thank God Rex is bad and not "oh so wholly Holy" as Qazi 'cause at least he was honest and real. FameJodhi was a gladrags stuff and not a talent hunt as expressed above. FameJodhi was not only a disappointment, but discouraging to future talent and hope people back out from FJ2 if it happens. FameJodhi was All politics and nothing else. We read all the time about sa re ga ma talents and winners, we hear about Indian Idol and II2 all the time, but do you hear much about the FameJodhi? NO. They were a political Jodhi and just as polticians disappear they have too. Now watch folks this message will not only disappear from this site, but a threatening message will come back demanding that Qazi not be criticized otherwise blah blah blah... isn't that childish and dumb? If Qazi is so good why not take healthy criticism as a reason to debate and talk more about the FameJodhi.