Pavitra Rishta

Sushant @No. 3 of People Mag Sexiest List (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Swati_

IF-Dazzler

Swati_

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
He is looking...um...I am trying to find the right word but not able to ...may be emoticons can explain to some extent Blushing  Day Dreaming 

Me too would love to see a shirtless Sushant Wink

Lunzi , i think we should have Sushant for dinner today itself before anyone else joins us LOL

Thanks Nish for sharing it , you always manage to share the best with us Hug 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003suanTazinSushantFan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant @No. 3 of People Mag Sexiest List (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
how a person so perfect sorry  MORE THAN Perfect a actor,as a dancer,as a great personalty then perfect body and sp for HIS LOVE AND PASSION FOR ANKITAEmbarrassedreally i m speechless.Sushant said that the sexiest thing he did for Ankita was when they were at a house party, he took off his shirt and danced for her LOLLOLafter that what can b happenedWink

Edited by poas - 08 December 2011 at 6:09am

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the scan Nisha! You rock!

I loved his answers, especially the eyes part, though I was expecting to read about his smile- he's got a lovely one which is sometimes innocent, sometimes naughty and sometimes plain sexy.

His answer reminded me of the offscreen segment on him when Manjusha and Varsha (I forgot their real names) were singing about his sexy eyes.

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

I loved his answers, especially the eyes part, though I was expecting to read about his smile- he's got a lovely one which is sometimes innocent, sometimes naughty and sometimes plain sexy.

His answer reminded me of the offscreen segment on him when Manjusha and Varsha (I forgot their real names) were singing about his sexy eyes.

Nikita,
I too love his smile and love the different ways you see his smile.
However, I have always noticed his eyes too and thought them to be very expressive, thoughtful, sexy, and deep. Just as he said in the interview. Tanya has said he has very expressive eyes which he sometimes uses as the only means  to convey his feelings when acting.

He is definitely an allrounder when it comes to looks...eyes, smile, hair, body, very safe hands, broad shoulders...I could go on and on. Ankita, aren't you a lucky lady indeed!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003TazinSushantFan

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Nikita,
@bold...could you give me a brief translation of that segment? I saw it, but it was in Hindi and so I only understood little bits of it. Thanks.

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged

sexy sexy log bola hi sexi hello sexy ankita bola bolaLOL

johncena2003TazinSushantFan

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the scan.. Nisha! 

johncena2003

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

suanTazinSushantFan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top