Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah!!!! Our handsome hunk and gorgeous chocolate boy, Sushant Singh Rajput, is one of India's sexiest men!!!  😍
I am so proud to be his fan, not just for this honour, but for who he is as a human being.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bonnefille

[

Anyway, Ankita defended Sushant...she said what Ekta said was her views and today everybody, whether small or big, are coming on television so nothing can stop Sushant.  

arrey wah ,  Sushant was right when he said that Ankita is protective of me ..It is not the easiest thing  to sit next to Ekta and critisize her opinion in front of the press...
She is a sherni  ...

And she is right ..What are Salman Khan , Sunjay dutt, SRK, Amitabh etc etc doing on TV ...all making big bucks ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Trust Anki to not sit quiet when someone is making jabs at her BF.😆 Go girl! 

Way to go Ankita!  I agree with your response!
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congo sushi and ekta is no longer monopoly ruler of tv look at Rajeev khandelwal dont worry Sushant u will get better offers
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
IMO, Sushant should have been no 1 ...
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^ Actually that person went back through the magazine and the tv actors weren't ranked, there were only four of them and I guess that's the order they appeared in.  Or that's what the poster made it seem like, hopefully someone gets the magazine and posts a scan!

---

I'm really happy for Sushant, especially considering how senior the other three are - Samir 43, Ronit 46, and Mohnish 47 (still can't believe that one!) - that's quite an honor and he surely deserves it!  Also, how fitting, he got one of the few tv actor slots on People's sexiest list, and Ankita nabbed one on the most beautiful list, nice pair there.  😆

Edited by toothbrush13 - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
what ? Ankita was on the most beautiful list ...where is this list , can I see it ??
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was from a while ago Tanya di, I'm fairly certain you had seen it, but here it is again: http://i.minus.com/idH1zI.png  It wasn't quite in the "list" per se, but it was the same as here where they segregate the tv stars (because they are naturally good looking and not plastic like bollywood 😆).
Edited by toothbrush13 - 12 years ago
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
guys i will post the scanned pic of sushant from people's magzine soon
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i havent watched the PC ... dont wanna watch it either ...
just wanted to ask .. why did ekta say that ? did someone ask her about her equation with sushant ? ...
i dont like EK .. but i wanted sushant to be on good terms with her ...