Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27[/QUOTE

I understand where Manav is coming from as well but separating the toddlers from their mom is not right.He is depriving the children of mother's love, the girls need their mother, Savita can never take Archana's place.If she is going to handle them the way she handles Sachu, I've no doubt they will be spoilt. Taking Archana far away to Canada where there are no Ks is better.

One thing I'm happy about is Archana has decided to move on and adopt a child.I watched the clip of Poorvi hugging Archana and it was a nice scene, the girl seems to be Archana's strength.Its sad that only the adopted children (Sachu and Poorvi) knows Archana as a mother.

Hi Omana,
Where did you see this clip? I would love to watch it too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update : 7th Dec 2011 (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Plz cv's PR based on Maharastrian trade like language, festivals etc... Plz bring back old magic of Pavitra rishta...

Tanyaz

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Thank 4 nce views.

Tanyaz

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Thank 4 all PR loyal fans nce views.

Tanyaz

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

[QUOTE=shootingstar27

I understand where Manav is coming from as well but separating the toddlers from their mom is not right.He is depriving the children of mother's love, the girls need their mother, Savita can never take Archana's place.If she is going to handle them the way she handles Sachu, I've no doubt they will be spoilt. Taking Archana far away to Canada where there are no Ks is better.

One thing I'm happy about is Archana has decided to move on and adopt a child.I watched the clip of Poorvi hugging Archana and it was a nice scene, the girl seems to be Archana's strength.Its sad that only the adopted children (Sachu and Poorvi) knows Archana as a mother.
[/QUOTE]

Hi Omana,
[/QUOTE]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsuan

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Originally posted by suan

[QUOTE=shootingstar27

Hi Omana,
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much Omana.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazshootingstar27Lumos

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link omana. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazshootingstar27

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
ekta kapoor in a recent interview said dat she wanted to bring leap long time back but got busy wid other things so the trp dipped its coz of her trp dipped she didnt concetrate properly... she said she will now just concetrate on pr till dis leap thing gets going properly wid gud trp's

Tanyaz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top