Page 6 Page 8

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]

Hi Tanyji..and all
Oh my god .Shocked...Poor children..having a father Gunda...
"""Save your lives dears..take your Mum..and run away...""" I hope Satish came on time to help her and kids...She must complaint to the police before he does..cause Khamine as he is ..he can accuse Vaishali run away with his children...

So she must do this complaint  as quick as possible...

Thanee, I think Dharmesh is going to jail for sure .At least one bad guy got the punishment that he deserved .Vaishali will leave him .She should most definitely file for a divorce and tell the court that Dharmesh was keeping her locked .This shows criminal intent so she will get custody of both the boys ...
The money is on her name anyway ...

I feel bad for Satish poor man never know a good and happy life since he married Varsha..Unhappy His love for varsha blind him for all mistakes she did...its so unfair to him..

I felt bad for him as well...He should just forget about Varsha and start a new life ...

Manv I understand his pain ...as i said this seperation is a must..but one thing he forget..he too is to be blame...yes Archu is at fault here but she paid for that..she lost Soham for good ...because...when our child/ren is /are  in danger...we parent are responsible...but I'm sure for almost of time its mother who feel children are ill..children are in danger..each time we scream..take care..its dangeraous where you go...don't do that..or that..eh nah...

That why for me...I put much more fault for Archu...she never knew how to handle this Soham prob as mother...Today I rewatch this episode  on tv where manv saw Soham dress in Varsha room...after Archna clearly said...I like  Varsha not only as my sister but I take care of her like a beti too...so Manv trust me please...Angry

You know what I feel when I heard that today ...that Archana had much more Mamtha feelings for Varsha than for soham ..incredible...I'm shock..really..I missed that or didn't hear that online...

You are right .Archana made the biggest mistake of her life by trying  to fill the void in Varsha's life by trying to share Soham with her ...In this difficult situation , Soham got lost ...
This time Archana did have to pay for this whole foolish mahaanta act ...
Her mother is also to be blamed .Even now she says to her that she was doing her farz for her sister. Not once she said , what about your farz for Soham ??

Manv too was blind by his love for Archana..each time she said trust me nothing will happen...to Soham...today she said""" if something wrong happen ..then whatever decision you'll take I'll accept..."""

Manav should have put a stop to this a long long time ago but he just didn't seem that bothered with Soham before ...He was almost giving away Soham to Varsha for good ...even when  he knew that Varsha was unwell...Now he is all crying for his son ...Ouch
I would have loved it if he had been very strict about the whole thing ..

I can't understand Archana...she made many mistake  in her life...helped many people in her life..but can't see  danger for his own son...

Big mistake , big big mistake ...
She thought that Varsha was sick and is now cured  but Varsha was not sick , she was always fine .Archana was very foolish and naive .

ok I turn the page...I pitied her cause no mother deserve this pain...they both are in great pain..Manv just for security took the two daughters which is good  really didn't want varsha come once again...like in his dream..Angry...and now decide to be far from Archu and familly (canada) to far for me LOL 
Heh Tanyji have a look on Archu children...Papa will be busy working;.LOL

Yes ,they are coming to Canada ..I will get manav a house near mine so I can keep an eye on the girls ..But I don't think I want to live near Savita , she wil lfight with me all the time   LOL...
We will send Damodar to Usha's house in New York ...

...what a desaster.D'oh...

Yup ...typical Ekta style disaster ...Wink

Ok Now I'm waiting for that leap...what ekta has done ..has done ...hope we'll see good thing too...after the leap..

That's what I am saying too ...put the past behind and just move ahead ...let's see what is there for us now ...

Bye Tanyji..and all dears..I put my comment here...Wink

Great ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 07 December 2011 at 6:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Thaneesuan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update : 7th Dec 2011 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for writing the gist of what happened  in the show Tongue 

Glad that Vaishu has finally decided to take action against Dharmesh. Hope they show Vandu walking out on Ajit too, would hate to see poor Munni growing up in that toxic environment. 

Its sad that only Archana is being punished, Savita's evil deeds goes unpunished Disapprove Yet again evil wins.Savita should be out of Manav's and his children's lives. Wish Manav was taking Vandu to Canada with him. Vandu would do a great job raising all the kids.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapThaneeLovePRSohamsushkita10suan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

You are welcome Omana ...Smile

Glad that Vaishu has finally decided to take action against Dharmesh. Hope they show Vandu walking out on Ajit too, would hate to see poor Munni growing up in that toxic environment. 

Vandita should have done what vaishali did today ...you are absolutely right here ...Both Rasika and Ajit should go to jail for hitting Vandu .

Its sad that only Archana is being punished, Savita's evil deeds goes unpunished Disapprove Yet again evil wins.Savita should be out of Manav's and his children's lives.
Savita has tried had  her best to send Soham away to Varsha , manipulated for days and still she gets away with it  .
She even did such bad things to sachin and Shravani but even all that is now under the carpet ..And she did all that intentionaly ...

Wish Manav was taking Vandu to Canada with him. Vandu would do a great job raising all the kids.  
EKta will only show Vandita 's sufferings .I don't think we will ever get the pleasure of seeing Vandu hitting back ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 07 December 2011 at 7:23pm

vishwapshootingstar27suan

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
How I wish PR CVs learn how to deal with whole losing child issue and the husband-wife blame game from the writers of Grey's Anatomy.In that show, the leads lose their baby partly due to the wife's fault but they way the whole issue was dealt with was much more realistic than what is shown in PR. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsushkita10

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Yaar , everybody keeps telling me to watch that show Grey's anatomy but after ER I just didn't wanted to see another hospital show , thinking it would be again too depressing ...But maybe I will see  it one day ...
Right now my hands are too full with this PR and this thread ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27

arumup

arumup

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
After long time  i watched the show today. Was reading written updates. What has happened to this show. They are showing manav as inhuman.. snatched small kids from their mother... blaming archana completly for loosing soham,  has he  forgotten just few weeks ago he has  decided to give soham to varsha( while she was still sick) for good. I guess it was ok because it was to keep his nephew and his evil mother happy. Archna gave soham to varsha just for few hours, varsha took advantage of  archana just like every one else and kidnapped soham...
Manav is behaving like he is the only one has lost...  Hope to see the kids who he snatched from their mother to grow up to be  bad and treat him very badly.  I would hate to see archana going back to him again...

Edited by arumup - 07 December 2011 at 9:37pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazshootingstar27Guggu_MintysuanLovePRSohamsushkita10

arumup

arumup

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Its sad that only Archana is being punished, Savita's evil deeds goes unpunished Disapprove Yet again evil wins.Savita should be out of Manav's and his children's lives. Wish Manav was taking Vandu to Canada with him. Vandu would do a great job raising all the kids.  

Manav pays for Savita's expenses( playing cards, kitty parties, her dog, etc, etc...)  very heavily and Vandita pays for Savita's evilness very very heavily...  and savita lives long life happily

Tanyazshootingstar27suan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Even I think that the punishment was a bit too harsh  but somewhere I also understand Manav's pain ..

He is not running away from Archana , he is running away from  her mahaanta that can be so foolish that it does more harm than good ..And in the last two occasions , her mahaanta only served the wrong purpose ...Like the chawl issue when the chawl people did not get a good deal that Manav wanted for them ..
Then of course , trying to help Varsha to feel normal , Archana lost Soham forever ...

This is wh yManav got scared and running away ...
I feel bad because this very mahaanta had once been good for him when he needed it ..Like when he wanted her to give him divorce without asking for anything , or when he wanted her to take care of Sachu like a mother or stand by him when he had no money ...
Then it was this Archana who stood by him ...

Now I guess things have changed .He is only thinking about his daughters ...somewhere I do understand him  as well. But at the same time , am  also feeling bad for Archana  now.

Edited by Tanyaz - 08 December 2011 at 5:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top