Page 3 Page 8

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herefornothing

Thanks Tanya ji...its great to get a short update early...keep it up...Smile
Wasnt there a precap today?Shocked
I have put up a one line  precap ...Hope  it's ok because I was supposed to put only 5 bullet points ...but I will put a one  line precap as well...

Edited by Tanyaz - 07 December 2011 at 11:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lumos

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update : 7th Dec 2011 (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I noticed something today .Manav just packed his suitcase and is going to leave ASAP...
I don't think there is going to be  a divorce ..he will just leave  , will stay married to Archana ...

This explains why Archana is wearing mangal sutra and sindoor in the press conference about the leap ...

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
In my opinion Manav was  wrong in giving the punishemnt that he has give nto Archana .True that she was wrong in giving the child in the party for a few hours but she was fooled and she believed , like Satish , that varsha is cured ...

Manav was himself giving away Soham to Varsha forever , in legal adoption ... he should also look back and think what he was doing then...

I feel very sorry for both parents .No parent should ever have to go through the pain that they are right now ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 07 December 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27ThaneeLovePRSohamsushkita10suandesicrowd-sylph-

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
However cruel savita was til nw, finally its archu who is cruel now and is bearing all the blmae alone on her. None even got to knw what all savita did. 
Will ever savita, rasika, manjusha be punished in this show?? or is it only archana and manav though i feel more of archana who will go through pain.. 
I felt this was too harsh a punishment to archu.my POV thoughOuch
Im neither able to relate to archana nor manav frm whatever is being shown. 

Thanks for the short update Tanya diSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyazsuanLovePRSoham

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanya.
I wonder what Ekta and the CV's have in store for Vaishali and Varsha?
Also Vandu,

Tanya, if possible, see if the mods will allow you to do the short updates as you had been doing them. For fans like me who no longer watch the show (whether on tv or online), your updates are a God-send, as we get to know what's happening in the show.

Bhalla's updates come late in the evening or at night, so if I want more details, I would have to wait for a long time. Plus I am so not interested in the show any more that to read long updates were becoming a chore for me. I hope the mods will understand because frankly, I didn't find your updates long at all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazshootingstar27LovePRSoham

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Tanya di u can make this as show chat brief update thread.. so that it wont be closed by mods..
This short update is really of helpThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
The detailed chats and discussions should be done in the Everey day discussion thread but I think breif opinions and reviews should be OK as I have seen people commenting  even in the written updates done by Bhalla ..So go ahead and give your review but make sure it is brief ...

If mods tell me otherwise then I will tell you ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27-sylph-

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Divya , I have taken permission from the mods ...Just like it is done in written updates thread , brief discussions can take place  and we can discuss the show ...

But I have promised the mods to keep the thread clean ...so we all be careful  and let's not say anything  that will make the thread negative or uncomfotable for anyone ...

And anyone can  say anything .Just because they have different  way of looking at things , they should not be critisized ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27suan-sylph-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top