archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Akka how much ever i enjoy watching IPKKND , this show puts me off πŸ˜†

This show is slowing turning out be a replica of Kyunki and nothing elseπŸ₯±

ME also prefer short updates..
Thanks Tanya di, this thread was very much neededπŸ˜›

oh yea ..that show is pretty light hearted..😳..like it..
thsi one i can read guruji's great updates..i like it short..thanks very much again guruji😳..pretty fast i can read your update😳..
they could have ended the show and started new one ..instead of seperating archu and manav like this..kya se kya ho gaya yaar..🀒
sarjitos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even its very short update we got the story. U hve been so thoughful. thks so much.
janakjoshi thumbnail

Ho Ho Ho !!! This show is like feeding Miracle Grow to dead plants. Now going to Canda and all this kind of lame twists cannot lure the audience. Creatives, writers and Miss Ekta the rope is completely burnt how long you can keep using and abusing it!!! Krantikari citizens of India are we all so helpless as these 3?

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sarjitos

Even its very short update we got the story. U hve been so thoughful. thks so much.

thank you so much .Glad you liked it . Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: janakjoshi

Ho Ho Ho !!! This show is like feeding Miracle Grow to dead plants   πŸ˜† . Now going to Canda and all this kind of lame twists cannot lure the audience. Creatives, writers and Miss Ekta the rope is completely burnt how long you can keep using and abusing it!!! Krantikari citizens of India are we all so helpless as these 3?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ekat Kpoor  said today that she has done this so to put Manav and Archana's love through the test of time ...these were her actual words ..waqt ki kasauti ...πŸ€“
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Tanya, if possible, see if the mods will allow you to do the short updates as you had been doing them. For fans like me who no longer watch the show (whether on tv or online), your updates are a God-send, as we get to know what's happening in the show.

Sorry Sharon ,I have been instructed to do the brief updates this way so I have to go by this ..I wil ltry my best to concentrate the whole show as much as I can in these five bullet points and if you have any questions about the show then ask me and I will tell you what hapened ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Will ever savita, rasika, manjusha be punished in this show?? or is it only archana and manav though i feel more of archana who will go through pain.. 

I don't know  about Manjusha or others but I think Dharmesh will soon get introuble because now Satish will go to help Vaishu and probably he will give Dharmesh to the police ...

I know Archu will suffer but Manav will suffer too ...  what was told to us that he can only be happy if Archana is part of his life ...unless of course if even that has changed because these days you don't know what will change about any character ...
Tanyaz thumbnail

Let's give this leap and the new guys some time ..maybe they will  make things better ...time will tell ...

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Tanya, so glad Vaishali escapes and takes the kids with her.
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

yes Thanee, the children were very brave .Vaishu did very good acting , you should see the show when you get home ...

I hope Dharmesh goes to jail ...

Hi Tanyji..and all
Oh my god .😲...Poor children..having a father Gunda...
"""Save your lives dears..take your Mum..and run away...""" I hope Satish came on time to help her and kids...She must complaint to the police before he does..cause Khamine as he is ..he can accuse Vaishali run away with his children...

So she must do this complaint  as quick as possible...

I feel bad for Satish poor man never know a good and happy life since he married Varsha..πŸ˜” His love for varsha blind him for all mistakes she did...its so unfair to him..

Manv I understand his pain ...as i said this seperation is a must..but one thing he forget..he too is to be blame...yes Archu is at fault here but she paid for that..she lost Soham for good ...because...when our child/ren is /are  in danger...we parent are responsible...but I'm sure for almost of time its mother who feel children are ill..children are in danger..each time we scream..take care..its dangeraous where you go...don't do that..or that..eh nah...

That why for me...I put much more fault for Archu...she never knew how to handle this Soham prob as mother...Today I rewatch this episode  on tv where manv saw Soham dress in Varsha room...after Archna clearly said...I like  Varsha not only as my sister but I take care of her like a beti too...so Manv trust me please...😑

You know what I feel when I heard that today ...that Archana had much more Mamtha feelings for Varsha than for soham ..incredible...I'm shock..really..I missed that or didn't hear that online...

Manv too was blind by his love for Archana..each time she said trust me nothing will happen...to Soham...today she said""" if something wrong happen ..then whatever decision you'll take I'll accept..."""

Just one thing...she said everything was all right..even Doc prove...Generally people stay away from that kind of person..if they have children...is exkidnapper close to us ..better stay away.for the sake of children...

I can't understand Archana...she made many mistake  in her life...helped many people in her life..but can't see  danger for his own son...

ok I turn the page...I pitied her cause no mother deserve this pain...they both are in great pain..Manv just for security took the two daughters which is good  really didn't want varsha come once again...like in his dream..😑...and now decide to be far from Archu and familly (canada) to far for me πŸ˜† 
Heh Tanyji have a look on Archu children...Papa will be busy working;.πŸ˜†

...what a desaster....

Ok Now I'm waiting for that leap...what ekta has done ..has done ...hope we'll see good thing too...after the leap..

Bye Tanyji..and all dears..I put my comment here...πŸ˜‰

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago