Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

FOR CHANNEL [V], CINEVISTAS N PALKI MAAM (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

JannulovesBS

JannulovesBS

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u Mick!!!it was coz of d 9.00 pm telecast tht i started watching D3!!7.00 pm ones r like-i need to finish off my work nd i can only watch it on channel v's live tv..i dont get to watch it on TVCryits like somedays i cant even watch it coz of my work :-( hope they take in our considerations nd again sart repeating it at 9.00 or 9.30 pm!!!atleast i ll get to watch it on TV in HQ!!Tonguei bet it will go on so well!!!i wont mind even if they changed d telecast timing to 9.00 or 9.30 pm!!!TongueD3 will rock as usual!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FOR CHANNEL [V], CINEVISTAS N PALKI MAAM (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JannulovesBS

JannulovesBS

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ MICK ~~

hope this happens.. i might have to leave watching d3 on big screen then.. :( :(
i so agree yaar :( :( i watch it daily on live tv at 7.00 :( its irritating :( d quality is bad nd i watch it in such a small window :( GOD fulfill our requests! hope we get to watch it on a big screen once again!!! *pray*

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.