Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Virman4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Mannu Love ya too girlie!! and I hope to talk to you soon <3 Love ur posts!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
true Man ! I even mentioned this in my OS ! how she tells Virat ! she is not tht harsh to keep a sister away !! n LOVED LOVED seein same :O!  this Raised my Respect for swamini Ji 👏 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Virman4lyf

@Mannu Love ya too girlie!! and I hope to talk to you soon <3 Love ur posts!

u can always PM n scrap me <3

shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally loved how everything came out in the open today about Maanvi not being able to attend the wedding.  It was nice to see Jeevika with some attitude and spice when she was talking about Maanvi being her other half.  And about Virat?  Kya baat!  I mean he was great!  From trying to find her and catch Dabbu in his own words, he was great!  I loved today's episode!  
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i love how viraat stand for maanvi .viraat is showin too much of concern and care for maanvi what does that mean koi itna kuch sirf brother ki saali ke liye toh naheen karta ... this mean that he have some sort of feeling for maanvi...i think he is in love with her and he will realise this very soon but i dont know abt maanvi she is shown quite immiture and viraat more miture.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
I think Virat Awready falled love with her ! its just he cant realize it !! as WHY will u ALWAYS have to ask and look for her !! dude u in love its jst he cant accept it ! i doubt same about manvi ! as u said it ! she is still a kid and she is not into Love n stuff ! so all she think is ! he is annoying her !! 
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
toh can some one give the answer of this million dollar question ie WHO WILL GOING TO BRING MAANVI TOMARROW? I MIND SAY BG🤔BUT IMY HEART SAYS KE VIRAAT 😍
Kajol20 thumbnail
I loved how Virat stood up for himself and Maanvi. I'm kind of scared for Viren because in the end it looked like he was backing up and looked angry. Loved his expressions though. Really wished their was a precap..
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Swamini is not that harsh, that she would keep a sister away from her own sister's wedding. Beji took what she said and interpreted it wrong. She has her principals but she is not heartless, her reaction when Virat told her Manvi was not coming proved that. 

I have loved, up till now all the moments when people have found out about Maanvi not attending the wedding. Dabbu, badi Beji (especially Badi Beji), Chachaji and Virat. They all realised that it is an extremely harsh punishment for someone to give and understand that without Maanvi, Jeevika will not get married. 

I do love the show and this episode was great as recent episodes have been, however in saying that, they need to pick up the pace now. Hit us and keep the hits coming, as that will keep the story interesting. I get that slowing it down, and having filler episodes with extras scenes allows the actors to have more dialogue and they can expand the scenes but it is not always that necessary, especially when coming to a climatic point in the story.   

And how did I forget to mention Jeevika's reaction to when she found out the truth. It brought out a different side of Jeevika, one which we rarely get to see. A side that will stand her ground, and fight for her sister's inclusion at her wedding. (I think the other time was when Maanvi was ill on Karwa Chot, and Beji got annoyed with Maanvi, it here and comes out when needed)

She put forward how her relation with her sister was completely different to any other and like Jeevika has said in the past, Maanvi is her soul and her heartbeat.

How can someone be separated from their own soul and heart?

It is a beautiful way to comparing how these two sisters not only live for each other by within each other.     

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
tayab : i think its gona be Swamini, Dadaji n virat ;)