pinkstar784 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Now it is confirm tht Himani is not participating in SRGMP "Ek mein aur ek tu".Now i think it is also confirm tht this show will not going to be becopme much famous as "SRGMP Challenge 2005". Bcoz much of the fame c2005 has got due to himani only,her versatility in every field whether in singing,whether in looks etc. as we all saw in delhi live show in which she got more praise for her 10 mins performance than vineet n debojit.So the upcoming episode r not going to be as popular as the previous ones in which himani was there.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saregama thumbnail
This is going to be more popular then what Himani was.
Other contestants like Twinkle, Ujjaini and Rakhtima are not less then Himani. Infact they were much better then Himani. But only thing is that they were unlucky to get out soon. Now just wait and watch how they are going to make the show. They are going to come with big bang. After this I am sure everybody will forget Himani for what she was.....Because Twinkle has got a big X-factor then Himani. Himani never looked good. She had a boyish looks.While Twinkle has a doll-like looks. Only thing is that in this challenge, twinkle didnot get right choice of songs and glamour had gone in her mind. So she had to get eliminated early. But himani had enough support from Aadesh for song choice. Otherwise Twinkle is much better singer then Himani. Afterall who can forget that song which Twinkle sung....Daiyya ye mein kahan aa phansi". Who can forget that Twinkle was choosen over Himani to show green card to Twinkle in Judges round.
Vickrant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saregama

This is going to be more popular then what Himani was.
Other contestants like Twinkle, Ujjaini and Rakhtima are not less then Himani. Infact they were much better then Himani. But only thing is that they were unlucky to get out soon. Now just wait and watch how they are going to make the show. They are going to come with big bang. After this I am sure everybody will forget Himani for what she was.....Because Twinkle has got a big X-factor then Himani. Himani never looked good. She had a boyish looks.While Twinkle has a doll-like looks. Only thing is that in this challenge, twinkle didnot get right choice of songs and glamour had gone in her mind. So she had to get eliminated early. But himani had enough support from Aadesh for song choice. Otherwise Twinkle is much better singer then Himani. Afterall who can forget that song which Twinkle sung....Daiyya ye mein kahan aa phansi". Who can forget that Twinkle was choosen over Himani to show green card to Twinkle in Judges round.

saregama ji when is ur novel titled 'I PASSIONATELY HATE HIMANI' releasing?? 

Such devoted haters are very rare in the world -hats off to you for maintaining the negativity 👏 Even her fans dont get so charged as much as u get when a himani topic pops in

himani_vinit thumbnail
Can someone please tell me that which contestants are not Participating in Ek Main Aur Ek Tu ????
sjain201 thumbnail
Rekha , sure twinkle was pretty and fit 2 be an actress BUT ...saregamapa c.2005 was a contest 4 SINGERS not "GLAM DIVAS".twinkle sang really good BUT HIMANI SANG BETTER.SO. . . just 2 hide himani's talent's and go 2 twinkles + points y r u going 2 looks?I'LL TELL U Y,BECAUSE IN SINGING HIMANI IS MUCH better so u couldn't
COMPARE THEM IN THAT SO U WENT 2 LOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡 HIMANI IS BEAUTIFUL 2!MAYBE U DON'T THINK SHE'S AS PRETTY AS TWINKLE.fine.BUT HIMANI IS BEAUTIFUL INSIDEEEEEE & OUTSIAEEEEEE.SHE IS A TRUE FRIEND AND KIND!

SO THERE!