Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Pyaar hain ya sazaa :(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

This is the first time I am posting some topic here'love reading the comments here''though am an ardent DK fan but loved KTLK thks mainly to MB and the gr8 chemistry he and KK have''can't imagine if its really a DK adaptation as the confession part is coming too early'Dr.Ahmer 's realization of love comes right at the end'though putting aside DK would love to watch just KTLK for KTLK is worth'..I know any girl would at the word go be attracted to someone like Dr.A but it would be just a  passing phase for a young girl I would say'sort of an infatuation'Please this is just my pov'..as they say Love is Blind''indeed it is over here'..what makes someone as sensible as Nidhi to fall head over heels in love with an older man and when she is rejected make her feel like this is the end of the world for her when she has her bright future ahead of her ( though as a girl/woman we know what is it that draws Nidhi to Ashu Embarrassedbut offcourse would think 10 times before going ahead) '' with Dr.A he seems to be totally smitten by the girl and maybe the case of middleage mein aadmi ka dil aur bhi jawaan mehsoos karne lagta hain'his case we can totally understand as he had not come across anyone so full of life and chulbuli before'.all the people in his life before are serious kind of people including kaka''..anyways whatever it is would love to see both of them coming together and can't see the pain the lovers are going through'''in today's episode'OMG'lagi aaj saawan''' mere saath barsaat bhi ro padi hain beautiful'so apt for the moment..the part where Ashu confesses to Armaan was simply brilliant'.waiting to see the coming episodes as am sure very soon we will get to see Ashu and Nidhi in each others arms Embarrassedsigh'..pyar hain ya sazaa hain mere dil bataa'chuttha kyon nahin dard ka silsilaCry

Edited by Lata2011 - 07 December 2011 at 9:04am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar hain ya sazaa :(" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.