Poll

Do you think Sneha will forgive Sharad?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sally_1babygirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

When voting in this poll,please reply why or why not Sneha will forgive Sharad.Hope you'll like it.

Thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well, first she will have to believe mukti...but once she does, she will always stand by her and never forgive sharad. Firstly, because she is a woman, and secondly because she is Prerna's daughter and they are always going to be righteous etc.

Although, up to a certain point, i can't really blame Sneha if she doesn't believe mukti at first. NO woman wants to believe that the man she married and accepted as her own would ever do such a thing--its true that the closer you are to something (or someone), the harder it is to judge that thing objectively...
Prasneel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Duh she has to.....after all Prerna ki beti hai....everybody will convince her to forgive her.......like not now....toh after all....atleast in the end
NasH20 thumbnail
I dont think she will forgive him.
silence82 thumbnail
Sneha wont forgive sharad simply because marriage is a commitment and if u break it in such a GHASTLY manner....its HORRID....i mean come on guys raping a poor female and trying to get away with it by calling it a WEAK moment is simply unforgiveable! If Sneha forgives Sharad, it would be pathetic!
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well, she won't forgive him, but at first he will feed her all this crap bagainst mukti and she will suport him because she doesn't know any bettr--and then when FINALLY she discovers the truth, she will practically disown him.
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thats wat i think as well another year for this crap 😡
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
when eventually she'll believe Mukti, she will never forgive Sharad!! and which woman should ever forgive a man who is actually a rapist! 😉
achal thumbnail
No, I don't think she'll forgive him after what he does done to one of her best friends..
sweta.sweet thumbnail
NOOOOOO!!!! she will never forgive her. she is prena's daughter and prena took 20 years to frgive anurag for losing prem