Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

its the journey that matters,not the destination.. - Page 3

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Priye: Tere jawaab ka bhi jawaab nahin...humen bahut pasand aaya! Also the song - very apt.

Yes, his apology to Payal today made me go gaga gaga gaga gaga...over him.

Loved how he helped her open the door.

Shyam needs to be πŸ€¬ πŸ˜‘ ...
Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@sanjana, ilovebarun: thank you.. :)

@sarach.. i would say yes he was...remember the "pagal toh hai" that had weight! ;)

@gunayaar one of the main reasons why am still not off the hook πŸ˜†

priyaaa i know that one! i'll try anu malik-ing it too :P and the song, gawd i should have expected all the ajeebo gareebs to like it! πŸ˜†... perfectly situational! don't snatch away the songs and food from poor shwetha πŸ˜†

oh yes yes! the door! thank god shwetha brought that up, almost forgot..!😲

ishuuu chivalryyy! 🀣

anu.. call the purush/ aadmi mandal na.. what did he think? she does not know how to handle a handle of a door? oh come on! she sees it everyday in her house unlike the chair at the eat out..!

will get bakkk, swear πŸ˜†

Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 12 years ago
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Very nice post!!!

For the first time i am seeing tyres also matters in love πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

And all i can see is through payash getting engaged their relationship now has a name.. and there will be no more 'Aukaat' talks.. and they are feeling so comfortable with each other is appreciable.
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.

That was George Elliot, for the uninitiated..

i liked today's episode for that fact. love is not like one cup coffee, two gifts exchanged and then BAM you are deeply, irrevocably in love.. the sorrys, the thank you's and the tyres ALL matter.. if at all i expected ASR/KKG to fall in love by impulse, i wouldn't have gone beyond their first meeting. He saw her, she fell in his arms and oh! they fell in love.. this is not that! It is about all the sweet little nothings, all the glances stolen, all the tyres flattened..

For one, i was all gaga over this naughty guy arnav today. Smart guy he, did not want to apologise in the presence of khushi and neither did he want to show his 'just apologised' face to her.. and love that expression sanaya gave after she flattened the tyre..

Two sorrys told (one by him and one by her) and so were two thank yous (one by her and one by her sister).. The maafi by him obviuosly had more effect.. it shows he CAN apologise not just to his love, but also to her sister.. and he will apologise any day when he hits hard on the face of truth. Mark it, its a arrogant yet gentleman quality.. more like a coconut.. hard on the exterior, soft and mushy inside..

And the sorry and dhanyavad by her are just meant to be.. she realised he IS deservant of it and wanted to get it out of the system that she can thank him for that.. hence the tyre and the uncle..

its about the thought itself of apologising and thanking and am glad (ahem proud) of the writers to have done 4 of them in the same episode.. not the progress we were exactly looking for, but progress for their story all the same..

This love maybe difficult, but its real, cause it stood the test of all times and all journeys and will reach a destination, the final destination..

A well written article and a good analysis. 😊 Agree, today's episode was truly good... It showed a softer side to ASR (which was also seen in the past episodes) .  I also liked the way how he opened the door when Khushi was wheeling Bauji back to his room.. and the care he showed towards Bauji... This shows that his heart still beats for her...😊

Today's tease was a treat to watch
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Brilliant way of putting this whole episode together...

Bravo for you darling 
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Meri Sinnie Star..πŸ€—

Hawww..talking tyrelessly on the (t)ires of being in Love..Sometimes it just takes a JACK(ASS) to click the nuts back into place..and push the tire(some) ness aside...only to fall flat..in the face of a sorry and a thank you..

LOVELY post ..BACCHI..

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey 🀬 ...was MIA...so missed ur post!

ab der se aayi...toh main kya kahoon...

I liked the epi...I loved ASR (wat's new!)...annoyed with silliness of KKG(uff!)
Sorry...I din't like her flattening the tyre...rest I agree with u!

He has got rough exterior...(nah! not his stubble!) but he s so sweet...like a jack fruit...
dat he s does not want 2 show anyone...especially her!
 I like this slow n steady development in their relationship...

I won't say yet I wil say dat I love ur post!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Arnav was at his best today, his caring nature and concern for Shashi to the way he apologized to Payal was too good. It wasn't only about Khushi not seeing his vulnerable side, it was his family as well. I noticed the excuse he made as he told them to go on while he stayed back, the way he pretended he was getting into his car. Arnav doesn't like to show this side of himself to many.

I am glad Khushi heard Arnav apologize to Payal, that he took full blame saying Khushi is not at fault. Khushi was really touched by what she heard and more and more she is seeing that Arnav is not this ruthless jerk he at times makes himself out to be, he has a heart and is a good person. Glad she apologized for misjudging him and thanked him, you could see he felt good.

While the pace can be sometimes extremely slow, I am glad that the CVs are not rushing things. Little by little we are seeing the changes in Arnav and Khushi, misunderstandings are being cleared and there is a growing respect developing between them.

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful post my girl!!

i shall come back..
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shaaru Meri Raani...πŸ€—What a BRILLIANT post!!  Loved the analogy of the small instances, glances, acceptances, sorrys, thank yous, etc... that are all balling up to soon find an outlet!!!  Just cant wait for that to happen!!!πŸ˜‰