India-Forums

Saath Rahega Always
Saath Rahega Always

Brief update - March 9th

mz.intoxicated IF-Rockerz
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 10:35am | IP Logged

-A police inspector comes to the hospital and asks about Palak, has she regained conscience or not...Peehu tells him that "why do you keep coming to the victim instead of going to the criminal." The inspector tells Peehu to talk with manners...

- The doctor tells everyone that Palak's operation was succesful... everyone is relieved.

-Palak's mom and dad go in her room to see her...and they are happy that Palak will be fine soon...The doctor comes inside as well and tell Palak that she'll be soon fine...Palak gets some flashback about the guy who threw acid on her...She gets very scared...The doctor asks Palak's dad to come and to complete some formalities...Palak is shown very frightened...

-Rishi goes to the canteen counter and tells to the counter man that whoever comes here, give him a t-shirt (on which it's written "Vote for Shikar") and to tell them that "our GS is going to be definitely Shikar"...Lalit is behind him and starts clapping...

- Lalit tells Rishi....."The price of GS election is only one t-shirt?" Rishi asks him "what?"...Lalit tells him "Didn't you hear, the price of GS election is only one t-shirt...Ok, do me something....give me 2 or 3 t-shirts so that i can enjoy with the for Holi..." Rishi gets hyper and says "You're feeling hot.." and tries to slap him, but Lalit stops him..and tells him "The police inspector is looking for a criminal....and you know who is that criminal so be careful...or else students in the college will spread some rumours such as "GS candidates got beaten" and even i can raise my hand on you" Rishi tries to fight with Lalit, but Ria stops him

-Shikar is giving gifts to everyone and there Peehu and Soham arrive...Shikar and his gang try to block the passage to Peehu and Soham...Peehu tells Shikar "Move aside and don't come on my path" Shikar tells her , that that's what he's trying to tell her...and then he gives a gift to Peehu but Peehu throws it away...Then Shikar tells "What else can you do...by the way, Palak is still in hospital, and she should stay there..." On hearing that, Soham gets angry and takes him by his collar and then Lalit and a lot of students starts clapping their hands...Lalit is burning Shikar's posters and Peehu and Soham join him...Peehu then shows to Shikar the t-shirt on which is written "Vote for Shikar" and then just throws it on the fire...Shikar gets kinda angry (he has that look of a loser on his face) and Peehu,Lalit n Soham are shown very proud of each other...

- Peehu, Soham n Lalit are in the canteen and they are discussing about what will happen in GS Election...Soham tells them that they should stay away from Shikar and his gang since they are very dangerous...Peehu says that they should definitely stand up for GS Election...Soham tries to tell her that what if Shikar does something to her...Peehu tells him that they have to defeat Shikar by mind......and for that, they have to stand up against him or else he will always win everything...Lalit agrees to what Peehu said...and then Peehu says..."this time, i am going to take Palak's place" Soham and Lalit are shown kinda shocked...

-Palak wants some water...she sees her mom sleeping on the sofa, and doesn't want to bother her...so she tries to walk by herself..She takes water and then she realize that something is wrong...She turns around and sees her face in the mirror and is shocked to see that her face is damaged...She throws the glass on the mirror and screams (cuz she is really shocked)

Sorry guys for taking all this time to update March 9th episode and i know that it's not well written ( i am really sorry for that)

swt.smile IF-Sizzlerz
swt.smile
swt.smile

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
thanks so much for the great update! Wink
khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:13am | IP Logged
thanks payal...thanks a lot.... Wink...hmmm...so i guess no krish in this episode uh?....
sweet<L4L> Groupbie
sweet<L4L>
sweet<L4L>

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:48am | IP Logged
thanks for da great update
Big smile
wizgal Senior Member
wizgal
wizgal

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushix

thanks payal...thanks a lot.... Wink...hmmm...so i guess no krish in this episode uh?....

There are hardly any scenes of Krish nowCry  Now, its only abt Peehu, Soham & LalitAngry      Its soo boring withou him. Plzz, Krish be normal again

But, Thanx for the updateBig smile

djpagal Senior Member
djpagal
djpagal

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
thanks u very much =)
pichirocks Senior Member
pichirocks
pichirocks

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
thx 4 the update.i too agree these days krish role has been reduced to nil and that Kabootar lalit is givien importance.that's also fine but that loser shikhar is given too much imporytance.that's ridiculous.i really miss krish esp when lalit does all that 4 peehu and table no.7 what krish is supposed to do.now he is going to australia even Ouch
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top