Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Amitabh Bachchan scolds Priyanka Chopra on twitter (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--ania--bamboocopter

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amitabh Bachchan scolds Priyanka Chopra on twitter (Page 4)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrsNealCaffrey

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

bamboocopter

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

respect123

Goldie

respect123

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
While I agree with all that you write , I wonder how much of your anger towards PC is because she is SRK's latest squeeze? LOL

Originally posted by youknowme

Yeah, well I noticed some time back that many of PCs tweets & re-tweets are either over the top boastful or angry sounding.
If it's going so well for her why can't she just sound HAPPY and pleasant? This sounds like one angry little missy to me.
She got where she is through sheer luck of her physical configuration---thus comes the pageant crown, then comes the cash to build the looks up and the chance to act, and ultimately comes the dream come true.

I wonder how long it will be before the anger and the rampant insecurity masking as loud bragging starts to grate on the nerves of the "dream come true"
Little miss "I'm so hot and all my dreams come true" Chopra isn't sounding too charming---and if she's expecting a career in the west she'd better start to display a little sense of humor about herself and respect for others (and no not some kowtowing, cartoony grovelly bs show for Amitabh, but real respect for herself and others)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowme

youknowme

Goldie

youknowme

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by respect123

While I agree with all that you write , I wonder how much of your anger towards PC is because she is SRK's latest squeeze? LOL

Originally posted by youknowme

Yeah, well I noticed some time back that many of PCs tweets & re-tweets are either over the top boastful or angry sounding.
If it's going so well for her why can't she just sound HAPPY and pleasant? This sounds like one angry little missy to me.
She got where she is through sheer luck of her physical configuration---thus comes the pageant crown, then comes the cash to build the looks up and the chance to act, and ultimately comes the dream come true.
I wonder how long it will be before the anger and the rampant insecurity masking as loud bragging starts to grate on the nerves of the "dream come true"
Little miss "I'm so hot and all my dreams come true" Chopra isn't sounding too charming---and if she's expecting a career in the west she'd better start to displaya little sense of humor aboutherself and respect for others (and no not some kowtowing, cartoony grovelly bs show for Amitabh, but real respect for herself and others)

Hahaha! An observer after my own heart, but it doesn't negate the fact that we both seem to have noticed the same ugly and ungraceful trend. Only the interested bother to watch closely. Wink

IHeartDeepika.

IF-Rockerz

IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
That was hilarious! LOL

LifeOLicious

IF-Sizzlerz

LifeOLicious

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
why do big b call pc baby? is it normal for people to call each other (i.e. professionals to call each other baby or is that some filmy lingo that everyone in bw uses?) 

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
hahaha is aw that
Big B said somethign like tumse yeh umeed nahin thi

lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top