Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Ms.Reddy

Goldie

Ms.Reddy

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
A recent Priyanka Chopra-Amitabh Bachchan incident in twitter have taught a lesson to all the Bollywood stars who are verymuch used to tweeting. Recently Amitabh Bachchan rebukes Priyanka Chopra for using the word 'F'.

Priyanka didn't use the word herself, she re-tweeted Singer Rihanna's tweet that was "f**k I look like ho? I look like yes and ya look like no".

So, Priyanka tweets "RT @rihanna f**k I look like ho? I look like yes and ya look like no"

After reading Priyanka's tweet, Big B writes "@priyankachopra Arre, retweet bhi padha jaata hai ..mujhse poocho, main bhugat chuka hoon !! But chill .. love to you and take care !!

Priyanka immediately apologised to Amitabh "pheeewww! Ok sir! Sabak seekh liya.. Bhaad mein jaaye Rihanna aur uske tweets! Love u 2 and have a good day @SrBachchan" .

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Amitabh-Bachchan-scolds-Priyanka-Chopra-on-twitter/articleshow/11019509.cms

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amitabh Bachchan scolds Priyanka Chopra on twitter" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sridevil

Goldie

Sridevil

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
That was not what I call scolding.

You liar!

Ouch

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

wicckkedcloseyourlegs--ania--ana1Tiyalifriends_rockani_grU-No-PooBazingaaSanju_bamboocopterHotMessruky786Meena1-SalShah4eva-

Naach_Basanti

IF-Sizzlerz

Naach_Basanti

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
hmmm... he was okay to sleep around with other women but has a problem using the f word? 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

frostyMehr-kSridevilcloseyourlegsqwwwTiyali--ania---Anjaani-tvdekhaBazingaabamboocopterani_grruky786HotMessMeena1

mz.gigglez

IF-Dazzler

mz.gigglez

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
What a fake-oh "sabakh seekh liya" She shld noe better!. Good job SrB.

youknowme

Goldie

youknowme

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Yeah, well I noticed some time back that many of PCs tweets & re-tweets are either over the top boastful or angry sounding.
If it's going so well for her why can't she just sound HAPPY and pleasant? This sounds like one angry little missy to me.
She got where she is through sheer luck of her physical configuration---thus comes the pageant crown, then comes the cash to build the looks up and the chance to act, and ultimately comes the dream come true.

I wonder how long it will be before the anger and the rampant insecurity masking as loud bragging starts to grate on the nerves of the "dream come true"
Little miss "I'm so hot and all my dreams come true" Chopra isn't sounding too charming---and if she's expecting a career in the west she'd better start to display a little sense of humor about herself and respect for others (and no not some kowtowing, cartoony grovelly bs show for Amitabh, but real respect for herself and others)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mz.gigglezKai.-SMay31-ruky786

tvdekha

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Naach_Basanti

IF-Sizzlerz

Naach_Basanti

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Youknowme, we've been missing you around here. welcome back! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowmecloseyourlegsqwwwbamboocopterruky786

Sridevil

Goldie

Sridevil

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I had to stop following Pigs last week because she tweets way too much. I stopped following Rihanna for the same reason 2 weeks ago too! Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top