Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: JennyAvni

I agree he is so complicated to understand😕...After reading this my total POV has changed for the last 3-4 episodes...
My 1st thought was gosshhh arnav is so  complicated to understand..😕

Hmm...mein iss serial ke bare mein itna sochta hu ki again mein ne isse tarah padayi ki hoti to mein College topper hoti...🤣

Haha, yes definitely so complicated!!

Exactly the same! I spend half an hour watching the show and 23.5 hours thinking about it!!

Originally posted by: anu17

really nice post dear...explained it really well
yaar you are right he wants to see her happy...
but now the truth is on the way...so will he trust Khushi I just want him to see all in his eyes who is his jijaji and want him to marry Khushi not as a hate marriage but may be a deal.bit ok

Thanks so much!

I think again we'll get a conflicted Arnav. He'll want to believe her in his heart but he'll use his over-worked brain and come to the wrong conclusions most likely.
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nayika

Haha, yes definitely so complicated!!

Exactly the same! I spend half an hour watching the show and 23.5 hours thinking about it!!

You are not alone😆

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

Lovely post Nayika!

@ bold - YOU SPOKE MY MIND!! I was thinking exactly that. Arnav's happiness at seeing khushi happy and hugging her sister was like a riot of emotions in him. He was happy to see her happy, rueful that he wasn't directly the source of that happiness and yet content that somewhere he was indirectly responsible for bringing her the joy!! I mean these are a bundle of complex emotions that Barun just displayed with one crinkle of his beautiful eyes.

And I agree, he backed off after fark padtha hai because he knows even if he makes her confess, he can't give her the joys of marriage and pure love that she truly deserves. So he is content watching her happy from a distance.

Ooo that inspire me to post a poem I wrote long time ago called "From a distance". Keep your eyes peeled for that post.

hugs!!

Thank you! That's exactly how I felt!

I honestly couldn't understand anything Arnav was doing post-lengha-scene but if I think of it in this way that he's decided she'll be fine and happy if he steps back then it just makes a lot more sense to me.

Looking forward to your poem!
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
he knows that khushi is not happy somewhere..!!
the moments they have lived and the whole farak padta hai seq is a proof to that..

he definitely wants her to be happy though..!!
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nayika

Thanks so much!

I think again we'll get a conflicted Arnav. He'll want to believe her in his heart but he'll use his over-worked brain and come to the wrong conclusions most likely.

yaa yaar at least I want this time Arnav to go with deal marriage not a hate marriage...case if that is a hate marriage then he will make her life miserable and also his life too...
but with deal marriage he won't do it na at least😕

Originally posted by: anodaksgfan

he knows that khushi is not happy somewhere..!!

the moments they have lived and the whole farak padta hai seq is a proof to that..

he definitely wants her to be happy though..!!

He definitely knows she's not 100% happy but I personally I get the feeling that he thinks she could be happy with this guy if he wasn't interfering and farq padta-ing and so that's why he's taken a step back with their whole non-relationship to let her be happy without him making her cry every other second.
Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I totally agree.. We need to see more of the inner workings of Arnav Singh Raizada's mind.. It would be so much easier.. But then.. If they spell everything out to us they wont keep us guessing and discussing every possiblity and symbolism in his expressions and actions like we do now! 😉

Also.. The main post definitely makes sense after the Arnav's "Main aisa hone nahi doonga" when he saw Khushi's breakdown.. 😊

The only thing bothering me is that.. While knocking on Shyam's🤢 door, Khushi kept looking apprehensively at Arnav.. I'm afraid that when the truth comes out, Arnav thinks that Khushi had hidden Shyam and was apprehensive about him being caught by the Raizadas.. I desperately hope I'm wrong though.. 😕

Originally posted by: anu17

yaa yaar at least I want this time Arnav to go with deal marriage not a hate marriage...case if that is a hate marriage then he will make her life miserable and also his life too...
but with deal marriage he won't do it na at least😕

I don't want a marriage at all except in the sense that the CVs wouldn't keep having to make contrived situations to get Arnav and Khushi together. But if they do have to get married then I want it to be a deal not a hate marriage too. I'm not sure I can stand to watch Khushi cry for another 6 months.
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
love you arnav. i want my life partner like you