Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav wants Khushi's happiness

nayika IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

shamagoyalsirisha_prernaBob123twinkle90sanjana_kapoortzeifJeeti1iluvdarcyipkknd_vinoAnnie0247Surefire27jennylives85cutelilshortieJordin4evaVivianRin630Sajimokksreelasweety_virgo1wejjunna_178ktjaloverashisubarnsCrazySaRuniansoapoperafanfeyaaki001DreamcatchersriarshichupachupLX2FX2fazzy-wazzyPsychedelicbooksfreak07Shweta_1nancynairkarismasun2011aanu23Juicee_SushieccuteaangelzobshehRozy77FebruaryFlowerdevishree--Sobi--Swap-Arhiarchanan14nishiGodsEye-.Pearl.-fareenature-loverLyraa99Bunny_Bearsmileyhug7679JennyAvni--BSI-FaNaTic--smitar---Shokofa---SanzBarbiestardust-sunflower52NaBoleTumNa...--Siva--Kamalika..monsi08anodaksgfan--Krish--moon_minekhushixImzipinky_blueskiestvshowfanserialjunkieMissArshi-* Unnati *..Amina..anu17.Sad.But.True.ajoopSamiyaIPKKNDFAYKHAN29princessunaradumas

CrazyAbtTV18 Senior Member
CrazyAbtTV18
CrazyAbtTV18

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
i hope so.. he is quite complicated to understand.. and Cvs too hardly show his inner feelings..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

loverashisun2011Juicee_Sushienayika

nayika IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011smitar

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
bt i thnk arnav knws that khushi s nt happy wid her engagement!!!!
the scene wid anjali...where he says...agar pyaar nai karti toh shaadi kyun kar rahi hai..n all that...he knws that!!!

n moreover wen evryone ws askng fr shyam today...he ws really uncmfrtable...bt as soon as he saw khushi...his xpressions chngd to like...smthng is bothering her regarding the relation!!!!

it's jst that he doesn't want to cnfrnt her regarding this...as he knws that it will only brng tears to her eyes!!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

wejjsun2011Juicee_Sushienayikasmitar--BSI-FaNaTic--tinselprincessunara

nayika IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wejjsun2011.Sad.But.True.

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nayika

Originally posted by moon_mine

bt i thnk arnav knws that khushi s nt happy wid her engagement!!!!
the scene wid anjali...where he says...agar pyaar nai karti toh shaadi kyun kar rahi hai..n all that...he knws that!!!

n moreover wen evryone ws askng fr shyam today...he ws really uncmfrtable...bt as soon as he saw khushi...his xpressions chngd to like...smthng is bothering her regarding the relation!!!!

it's jst that he doesn't want to cnfrnt her regarding this...as he knws that it will only brng tears to her eyes!!!!!

He knows she's not happy with it but I think he also thinks that it's the best alternative. That if he stepped back with his aggressive half-hearted expressions of love or whatever it is thats between them then she could be happy/content with the kind of guy that she says she wants. Someone who has all the qualities she desires in a partner (she clearly implied that he had none of them)

I didn't really see that he thought she was bothered by the relation but I thought it was more just that the subject of her engagement and her fiance was awakward between them because of everything he'd said regarded the financial status of her husband and being unable to afford the lengha.

i agree wid ur first para...
bt the second one i can't quite agree...bcos his looks were nt of regret...bt of question...as to wats her problem is regarding the relationship!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
really nice post dear...explained it really well
yaar you are right he wants to see her happy...
but now the truth is on the way...so will he trust Khushi I just want him to see all in his eyes who is his jijaji and want him to marry Khushi not as a hate marriage but may be a deal.bit ok

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wejjsun2011Juicee_Sushienayika

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nayika

Originally posted by CrazyAbtTV18

i hope so.. he is quite complicated to understand.. and Cvs too hardly show his inner feelings..

Honestly he's so hard to understand! I think he needs like an inner monologue once in a while just to make sense of all his contradictory actions.

I was having the hardest time figuring him out since the week before last but I think I'm going to stick with this interpretation. The reason he's not trying to actively break Khushi's engagement or his own is because he thinks its in her best interests.

Lovely post Nayika!

@ bold - YOU SPOKE MY MIND!! I was thinking exactly that. Arnav's happiness at seeing khushi happy and hugging her sister was like a riot of emotions in him. He was happy to see her happy, rueful that he wasn't directly the source of that happiness and yet content that somewhere he was indirectly responsible for bringing her the joy!! I mean these are a bundle of complex emotions that Barun just displayed with one crinkle of his beautiful eyes.

And I agree, he backed off after fark padtha hai because he knows even if he makes her confess, he can't give her the joys of marriage and pure love that she truly deserves. So he is content watching her happy from a distance.

Ooo that inspire me to post a poem I wrote long time ago called "From a distance". Keep your eyes peeled for that post.

hugs!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jennylives85Juicee_Sushiesun2011nayikaImziprincessunara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index