Preity* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i think she is much prettier than those ugly ekta kapoor actresses like kumud(fat pig),kali(midget),kajal(short,dark n ugly) and kkusum(old chubby **)

so who agrees wiv meπŸ˜›

**edited due to profanity

Edited by anjali308 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i second that...she is very classy... prettier than all the saas bahus from ekta 's crappy serial
vivali thumbnail
well she mite be pretty!  she mite luk classy. But she doesnt luk Jassi. she is not jassi anymore. She is Jessica, distant and far! cannot relate to her. Where is that simplicity and the innocence? Where is the jassi that people cud relate to? I MISS THE OLD JASSI! We miss Armaan's Jassi. Well i guess when she goes back to Gulmohar and meets Armaan, maybe we will atleast rediscover something about our old Jassi, maybe we will get to again c a part of our old Jassi.
bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivali

well she mite be pretty!  she mite luk classy. But she doesnt luk Jassi. she is not jassi anymore. She is Jessica, distant and far! cannot relate to her. Where is that simplicity and the innocence? Where is the jassi that people cud relate to? I MISS THE OLD JASSI! We miss Armaan's Jassi. Well i guess when she goes back to Gulmohar and meets Armaan, maybe we will atleast rediscover something about our old Jassi, maybe we will get to again c a part of our old Jassi.

i agree with you! she's not the jassi we know anymore and i miss the old jassi!

Sunflower thumbnail
I agree with you Preiity*. The new Jassi looks beautiful now as compared to other TV actresses . I am happy with her makeover.Edited by Sunflower - 19 years ago
ruma30 thumbnail

I agree too. I think she looks very pretty and I think there is still innocence in her. She is not caked up with too much makeup like the other TV actress. Plus she has gained self confidence, which she lacked working at GM.

I don't know what was so great about her when she was at GM, because there everyone use to call ugly, and she was always put down by everybody, even Armaan at times.

So this makeover has definetly helped her self-confidence.

SPECIAL thumbnail
even before the makeover, you could tell underneath the fringe and the glasses that she was pretty from her eyes
Rumi thumbnail
 new jassi, err jessica is beautiful but not innocent! old jassi was sweet and innocent! i will miss that innocence!😭😭😭
urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WIth Beauty comes Snobbishness and arrogance.

----Anonymous
IluvHrithik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rumi

new jassi, err jessica is beautiful but not innocent! old jassi was sweet and innocent! i will miss that innocence!😭😭😭

I think she's still innocent on the inside. Give her time.  She just want's to get her revenge.