Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

WU for 7/12/11

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

adianasr

IF-Dazzler

adianasr

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Wink Friends and SSSPian, this is dawn reporting for duty today. Would like to start with the promo for today's epi. What a change man!!!!!!!!! Yeh RB toh total badal gaya hai aur mein totally floored ho gayi hoon. Hai Maardala Maardala.

Aur ab Aaj ka epi: Epi starts with that Ranhaar taking Meetadi's photo and biodata for the marriage.Angry Scene shifts to Rajpreet. At the market the two meet where Preeto is buying vegetables and talking of mehngai when RB sees her and pulls her leg. Preeto is upset with his advice to pankaj and shows her anger. She saya that someone who has no idea of the world nor has shown any responsibility towards anything is not what they want for Meetadi. RB gives her a lift home and in the car the two discuss the issue when RB says he knows that Meetadi's shaadi is her greatest responsibility and Preeto again misunderstands and says that he is only doing this for her so that all her responsibilities are cleared and the two of them can then become one.( Kya koi is ladki ko bata sakta hai ki RB sirf use khush dekhna chahta hai?)Angry

Scene 2 - God Ranhaar is up to no good. He has twisted the entire story of his and RB's past by showing that he is repentent but RB still hates him. GOD I dont believe the CVs are doing this.

Scene 3 - The family discusses amonst themselves. Bani starts with saying that someone who wants to repent should be given an opportunity and the parents agree but seems like Preeto has some doubts. Beeji comes to Preeto and stops her from telling RB anything when Ishu's phone call comes. Scene shifts to RB where he is feeling bad for having used the word responsibility and tries calling Preeto but she does not pick up his call.
Next day RB goes to Simi with his grandmom's Chunni that was given to her by his granddad to get this pressed.Angry(Hai rabba is RB ke muh mein tape laga dena chahiye. Yeh ab aur confusion create kar diya Cvs ne.) This is the time when Preeto, Bani and Meeta di come for breakfast. RB leaves the chunni in the bedroom in the packet and comes to greet the sisters. While having BF Simi drops some food on self and goes to change where she see the chunni in the packet kept on the bed and thinks it is for her and wears it. Angry

THE END FOR TODAY. Ab isse jyada kya confusion kar sakte ho Cvs. Bechara RB aur Bechare Hum. Jab RB tadpega toh hum sab tadpenge. Ouch

EMOTIONAL ATYAACHAAR TIME BEGINS. Dead

Edited by adianasr - 07 December 2011 at 9:08am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsymadhubansennikhilageetRaj_preetRoarkbr200910.Vrish.rahmona_pakswesnehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU for 7/12/11" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
 ClapClapClapClapClap

dat was reallly gud & fast update...Thumbs Up...Thumbs Up

i must learn from u..Wink...

i loved d episode..Clap..at least ranjeet-RB hide & seek will end...& i thnk simmi will hv her heart broken by dis friday..Broken Heart...

any oder serial...wud hv stretched it a month for sure...thx cvs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro

adianasr

IF-Dazzler

adianasr

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sen_madhuban

Clap

dat was reallly gud & fast update...Thumbs Up...Thumbs Up

i must learn from u..Wink...

i loved d episode..Clap..at least ranjeet-RB hide & seek will end...& i thnk simmi will hv her heart broken by dis friday..Broken Heart...

any oder serial...wud hv stretched it a month for sure...thx cvs...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Madhu Aisa hi ho hum toh isi ke intezaar mein hain. Pls GOD aisa hi ho. Pls Cvs aisa hi ho.

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
too awsomeee and Quick update Dawn...Clap
i missed today' s eps i think it will be better if i skip the repeat also...i jus cant watch emotional and misunderstanding kind of things...Cry

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the updte. I am not sure I like where the CV s are taking the story. anyway will wait and watch

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Wow, awesome update!

I really hate Ranjeet; he really twisted the story to his advantage and the naive Dhillon family is believing him.

There is so much pain ahead for Rajbeer. First Ranjeet and then the mess with the chunni. I'm not looking forward to it.

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
  Thanks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.