Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

This is For All You Guys In I.F..... (Page 3)

girlie18 IF-Dazzler
girlie18
girlie18

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 10:56am | IP Logged
happy holi to u all Tongue Tongue

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Ok, I made this a sticky so all wishs are suppose to be posted here.

Anyways, wishing everyone on this forum a very happy holi!

*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Happy Holi Big smile
apocolyse IF-Dazzler
apocolyse
apocolyse

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:25am | IP Logged
happy holi(evn though i dnt celebr8 it) i wish u have a GR8 tym!!!!
mizz_chahal Groupbie
mizz_chahal
mizz_chahal

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:29am | IP Logged
hey guyz! happy holi n it's also my dad's b-day that day! So have fun guyz!
Luv Tania
FanofAngad IF-Rockerz
FanofAngad
FanofAngad

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Happy Holi!!!! Big smile
apocolyse IF-Dazzler
apocolyse
apocolyse

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mizz_chahal

hey guyz! happy holi n it's also my dad's b-day that day! So have fun guyz!
Luv Tania

hey same name LOL LOL LOL
monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naziaakther10

guys Happy Holi.......

holi's on 14th of march and some of use would be really busy?

so from me to all of use Happy Holi

Happy Holi Wish Happy Holi to all you know with these colorful n bright ecards. 20 cardsFriends Send these ecards full of fun n hungama to all your friends. 10 cardsHoli Hungama Wish all your friends/ cuzs a Holi filled with dher saari masti n fun with these Hungama ecards. 8 cardsHoli Songs Send these melodious Holi songs to all you know on the occasion of Holi. 2 cards

Family Reach out with warm wishes on Holi as you send your dear ones these colorful ecards. 8 cardsReligious Blessings Send Holi blessings to all with these beautiful ecards. 2 cardsLove Express how much you love your sweetheart n wish him/ her a bright Holi with these colorful ecards. 6 cardsVirtual Holi Play Virtual Holi with all your friends/ dear ones as you send them these colorful ecards. 2 cards

Hardik Shubhkamnayen ! A beautiful ecard in Hindi to wish someone special on Holi.Rangbhari Shubhkamnayen ! Send this elegant ecard in Hindi to someone dear n wish him/ her Happy Holi.Khushiyan Ho Overflow ! A warm n cute ecard to wish someone you hold close to your heart.Love N Togetherness For You ! Wish your loved ones with this warm ecard.

Missing You Loads ! A cute ecard to express how much you are missing your dear ones on Holi.Happy Holi ! With this traditional ecard greet all your loved ones on Holi.Spelling Out My Thoughts ! On Holi, with this cute ecard, spell out what you think about your grandparents.A Holi As Special As You ! Wish your bro a masti bhari Holi with this cute ecard.

Lucky You... For Me ! Pull your bro/ siss leg before you wish him/ her a Happy Holi.Sending You Brightest Wishes ! A warm ecard full of colors to wish your dear ones on Holi.Tumhari Holi Ho No. 1 ! A cute emessage to wish your loved ones Happy Holi.Knock ! Knock ! Its Me... With a splash of colors catch your dear ones unaware n wish them a masti-bhari Holi.

A Holi Colored With Joy... A cute ecard for your dear ones on the occasion of Holi.Holi Hai ! This Holi splash our cute ecards on your friends/ loved ones.Rang Barse... Holi Aayee Re ! Send this cute ecard to all you know on Holi.A Vibrant Holi For You... A beautiful ecard filled with your love for someone very special on Holi.

Thank You For Being There ! Express your love for him/ her with this warm n beautiful ecard.Khushiyon Se Bhar De Tumhara Jeevan ! A traditional ecard in Hindi to wish someone special in Holi.Raho Sada Khush... Send this cute ecard to your friends/ siblings/ dear ones n wish them a colorful Holi.Holi Filled With Colors... Wish all you know with this beautiful colorful ecard on Holi.

mods please put this as a sticky topic so everybody could wish eachother threw there as you know some poeple would be busy so they can all wish each other in here instead of opening several topics?

nazia

hi nazia so sweet of you happy holi to you and all my if family members

Go to top