7th Dec- epi poll: 7 rhymes with 11.. - Page 2

Poll Question :

How was today's episode? Worth watching??

Poll Choice
YES!!
Average!!
wait wait...let me think...erm..
NO NO NO! nahiii!
Haven't watched today's epi yet :P
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
YEA! why cant they have a precap in such a crucial stage! :/ arrghh hope viraat gets maanvi MAX by friday or ill stop watching until she gets to the wedding! haha 
Originally posted by Sravya07

YEA! why cant they have a precap in such a crucial stage! :/ arrghh hope viraat gets maanvi MAX by friday or ill stop watching until she gets to the wedding! haha 

LOL that is exactly  what i was thinking to do. I will watch it only if she gets there by tomorrow.
Completely agree with many of you. The CVs have been dragging the show a lot for the past 2 weeks. It takes away from the excitement. It's like there is no suspense left as to what will happen in the next episode b/c it becomes obvious with all the dragging. Yes, Manvi's scenes and Dabbu's scenes have been emotional and beautiful, but I am ready for the next step already! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved hearing your views๐Ÿค—
thanks for sharing, 

many of you find that today's episode was great with the current Virat / Maanvi track, but some of you also think that the current track is moving too slow- well let me share my view๐Ÿ˜† I AGREE with both of these views!
Yes the show is moving extremely slow and I would love for it to speed up! But strangely I also enjoy watching things beeing dragged on๐Ÿค” ( I know weird)- because I really like watching one beautiful track being spread out along a large spppaaaccceee of tttimmmeee๐Ÿ˜†

Naila
Originally posted by vishid

Exactly !!

Like i said in another post too, with this rate, wedding will last till the Christmas ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

It took them this whole week just to get Manvi to the wedding. Seriously ?? ๐Ÿคข

Next whole week just the wedding rituals I guess๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

One ritual per episode ๐Ÿ˜†

I was hoping for once they would have a shaadi that wouldnt take forever... but nooo... @the rate they are going, they wont sit in the mandap till next week, and they wont have their suhaag raat till christmas week
Originally posted by junebuggy

I was hoping for once they would have a shaadi that wouldnt take forever... but nooo... @the rate they are going, they wont sit in the mandap till next week, and they wont have their suhaag raat till christmas week

That is for sure !! They are not going to sit in there till next week. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by vishid

That is for sure !! They are not going to sit in there till next week. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Whenever they DO sit in the mandap,, do u think that everything will run smoothly?? With all those juicy sbb/sbs segments they are showing one would assume so. But then again, those segments dont show everything.