India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Symbolsim (Page 7)

pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Ok... wow...this was long i just saw all this...such a big thing over a small thing... it wasnt evn worth much fiting over...uit was a bit long tho...but then it went 2 insulting so that was bad

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 5:58am | IP Logged
oh my gosh...again yaar...whats goin on huh?....phir se tum logo ko tanda pilati hoon

LOL LOL LOL
buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 6:04am | IP Logged
arre nosh now adays this is the trend here... Cry LOL Embarrassed
pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cutemah

oh my gosh...again yaar...whats goin on huh?....phir se tum logo ko tanda pilati hoon

LOL LOL LOL

this is the only thing im gonna agree on with nosh

pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

it doesnt stop

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

CryAngrysilly ppl!Angry

if u ppl dont wanna talk possitively and make healthy disscussions why dont u just KEEP AWAY!Angry

pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dinky21

y am i a part of this,when i havent done anything!! if any memeber has a problem with me..feel free to PM! dont mess up things for the forum!

arre dinky dii dont worry... some ppl r just like dat

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:42am | IP Logged

First of all Friends, this topic itself is wrong, giving rise to a very personal discussion on the actors life.When there is an article, a clipping or some news, such discussions are understandable. But these types are topics DO NOT generate any discussion neither are they relevant. So please DO NOT post such irrelvant topics in the future. Specially when it is universally known that such topics antagonise a certain section of members. So not only this falls under spamming topic, it falls under instigating topic as well.

Secondly, those who see such kind of topic and disagree with it, please do not resort to attacking the members. Instead please use the REPORT option.No matter what the topic is, attacking or insulting members is not an option anyone can excercise. So spamming topic or not, members with such kind of attacking posts will get a warning. So please be careful in future.

Please help us to keep peace in the forum. And no more personal discussions in the forum, unless there is a printed article to support the discussion. And also, please avoid discussing actors and concentrate more on the characters.

Topic closed.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index