Symbolsim (Page 6)

vivaviva IF-Dazzler
vivaviva
vivaviva

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neelu.RoX

Big smile

Isnt this picture soo symbolic? Sneha lives in Iqbal's heartEmbarrassed

very symbolic dear....sneha lives much above iqbal's heart......very close to his shoulders.....as seen in the picture

queenkumar IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Iqbal<3Neha4eva Senior Member
Iqbal<3Neha4eva
Iqbal<3Neha4eva

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenkumar

Originally posted by Iqbal<3Neha4eva

Originally posted by queenkumar

You are right butter, I don't need to talk about her here, it is tru just like the poster said only she belongs in his heart.

Also, she does not need a spokesperson re...

I guess Neha does Embarrassed to link with IQ.

there are some relationships in this world that doesn't have a name and that is a relationship of humanity...Neha may not even care about whats written about us... or might not even know of our existence but we have a relationship of humanity with her  and this relationship is far superior to any relationship in this world...hun, dont you have anything else better to do rather than be online 24/7??Embarrassed

First of all darling, I'm not a banned member who comes back with another ID.  Nor, I try to link up someone with another person to provoke other members. You are right some relationships don't have a name dear, like yoursWink. Quite frankly my dear, its none of your business if I'm online 24/7, is it itiching u somewhere. 

Let is be dear and stop trying to create negative vibes here...find that to do elsewhereWink.  By the way sexi wwe chik have a nice evening. Oh yeah, I forgot to welcome u on IF to create problemsLOL

gosh you guys dont ever lose an opportunity to pull ppl down do you?!?!.. yes i'm a neha fan and i am proud of it..and yes i was banned just because i spoke the truth ..we are not here to create trouble , if voicing our opinion is called creating troubles thyen we might as well not use freedom of speech and expression...Embarrassed

queenkumar IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:36am | IP Logged

buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:44am | IP Logged
from now on if anyone of you see a post where its linked to Iqbal or Sneha or talking personal lives of them or then pls free to report them.

i hope none of our members wud come and say wht iqbal ate last nite and which shop did neha go for shopping.. those are not related here.. we shud stop all such stuff here Embarrassed

Edited by buttercup.tarun - 12 March 2006 at 1:49am
queenkumar IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:09am | IP Logged

insia12 IF-Rockerz
insia12
insia12

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Embarrassed lolzzzzzzzz LOL LOL
lildude13572003 IF-Dazzler
lildude13572003
lildude13572003

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 4:40am | IP Logged
LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index