Symbolsim - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 years ago
You are right butter, I don't need to talk about her here, it is tru just like the poster said only she belongs in his heart.

Also, she does not need a spokesperson re...

I guess Neha does 😳 to link with IQ.
Iqbal<3Neha4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenkumar

Butter she's a banned member playing games here yaar, remember sexi wwe chik....I know her games...i even have proof...let it be and I'll do what I have too. 😳 😆 😆

if that is the case then why is everyone so hell bent in drilling in to drilling it to us that dinky n iqbal are living in each others heart. Tell us something we dont already know..you guys started the topic by saying that dinky lives in IQs heart ...do you need to publicise her private affair so much..gosh you guys bash the actors co stars... and want us to love his gf...one will only get respect if you give respect..sorry hun, but the way you and othes are behaving, i'm sorry to say you dont command respect from us...and we are supposed to be the face of the IF forum but sorry to say what a face we are showing to the world ..

Iqbal<3Neha4eva thumbnail

You are right butter, I don't need to talk about her here, it is tru just like the poster said only she belongs in his heart.

Also, she does not need a spokesperson re...

I guess Neha does 😳 to link with IQ.

there are some relationships in this world that doesn't have a name and that is a relationship of humanity...Neha may not even care about whats written about us... or might not even know of our existence but we have a relationship of humanity with her  and this relationship is far superior to any relationship in this world...hun, dont you have anything else better to do rather than be online 24/7??😳

buttercup thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iqbal<3Neha4eva

if that is the case then why is everyone so hell bent in drilling in to drilling it to us that dinky n iqbal are living in each others heart. Tell us something we dont already know..you guys started the topic by saying that dinky lives in IQs heart ...do you need to publicise her private affair so much..gosh you guys bash the actors co stars... and want us to love his gf...one will only get respect if you give respect..sorry hun, but the way you and othes are behaving, i'm sorry to say you dont command respect from us...and we are supposed to be the face of the IF forum but sorry to say what a face we are showing to the world ..

Either its me you or Qk di none of us shud throw brick bats to ppl here.. saying they do this they do that.. u cant throw on to others saying u and others are behaving so and so.. if you wanna say something be specific.. but dont bring personal life of Neha or Iqbal here or attack any member..!!

This post was done by the author for what she felt, if you dont agree to it or you think this post isnt appropriate here please use this button, it wont take much of your time, but it cud help post going beyond the limits.

This is for everyone here not only for you.

IF Dev Team
vivaviva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neelu.RoX

😃

Isnt this picture soo symbolic? Sneha lives in Iqbal's heart😳

very symbolic dear....sneha lives much above iqbal's heart......very close to his shoulders.....as seen in the picture

Originally posted by: Iqbal<3Neha4eva

there are some relationships in this world that doesn't have a name and that is a relationship of humanity...Neha may not even care about whats written about us... or might not even know of our existence but we have a relationship of humanity with her  and this relationship is far superior to any relationship in this world...hun, dont you have anything else better to do rather than be online 24/7??😳

First of all darling, I'm not a banned member who comes back with another ID.  Nor, I try to link up someone with another person to provoke other members. You are right some relationships don't have a name dear, like yours😉. Quite frankly my dear, its none of your business if I'm online 24/7, is it itiching u somewhere. 

Let is be dear and stop trying to create negative vibes here...find that to do elsewhere😉.  By the way sexi wwe chik have a nice evening. Oh yeah, I forgot to welcome u on IF to create problems😆

Iqbal&lt;3Neha4eva thumbnail

First of all darling, I'm not a banned member who comes back with another ID.  Nor, I try to link up someone with another person to provoke other members. You are right some relationships don't have a name dear, like yours😉. Quite frankly my dear, its none of your business if I'm online 24/7, is it itiching u somewhere. 

Let is be dear and stop trying to create negative vibes here...find that to do elsewhere😉.  By the way sexi wwe chik have a nice evening. Oh yeah, I forgot to welcome u on IF to create problems😆

gosh you guys dont ever lose an opportunity to pull ppl down do you?!?!.. yes i'm a neha fan and i am proud of it..and yes i was banned just because i spoke the truth ..we are not here to create trouble , if voicing our opinion is called creating troubles thyen we might as well not use freedom of speech and expression...😳

Every one here gets to voice their opinion darling...all I'm saying is don't create problems here...the way I see it u are provoking and attacking members, including me which is against IF code of conduct.
buttercup thumbnail
from now on if anyone of you see a post where its linked to Iqbal or Sneha or talking personal lives of them or then pls free to report them.

i hope none of our members wud come and say wht iqbal ate last nite and which shop did neha go for shopping.. those are not related here.. we shud stop all such stuff here 😳

Edited by buttercup.tarun - 18 years ago
I agress with both of you!

I have vowed to report each and every post related to this situation.