Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

napstermonster

Goldie

napstermonster

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Anjali wouldnt doubt Shyam if she caught him at the mandir putting sindoor  and mangalsutra on ten or twelve assorted women one after the other in front of her. He would tell her this is a new  updated version of the Kumari Puja, once the Kumaris have all grown up, and she'd happily hold the sindoor box and smile for a group picture like a grinning idiot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Exceptionalsss8080craziefan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The phone call (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zaniax

IF-Rockerz

zaniax

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by napstermonster

Anjali wouldnt doubt Shyam if she caught him at the mandir putting sindoor  and mangalsutra on ten or twelve assorted women one after the other in front of her. He would tell her this is a new  updated version of the Kumari Puja, once the Kumaris have all grown up, and she'd happily hold the sindoor box and smile for a group picture like a grinning idiot.
LOL...HAHAHAHROFLROFL
Ur comment cracked me up... n i wont be surprised if it actually happened ROFL

Exceptional

Groupbie

Exceptional

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
She is dumb...she is more dumb than we can even imagine...whenever she is with shyam, she behaves like a 10 years old baby girl...her dumbness and forgetfulness is getting in my nerve...She came across Khushi's father twice (if I m not wrong) with Shyam, still she could not recognize him todayAngry 
Seriously, mujhe Anjali pe bohot jyada gussa a rahi hai AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

bidyabati

Groupbie

bidyabati

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
she is a dumb fool... what a stupid creature...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sss8080

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.