Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The phone call (Page 2)

napstermonster Goldie
napstermonster
napstermonster

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Anjali wouldnt doubt Shyam if she caught him at the mandir putting sindoor  and mangalsutra on ten or twelve assorted women one after the other in front of her. He would tell her this is a new  updated version of the Kumari Puja, once the Kumaris have all grown up, and she'd happily hold the sindoor box and smile for a group picture like a grinning idiot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Exceptionalsss8080craziefan

zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by napstermonster

Anjali wouldnt doubt Shyam if she caught him at the mandir putting sindoor  and mangalsutra on ten or twelve assorted women one after the other in front of her. He would tell her this is a new  updated version of the Kumari Puja, once the Kumaris have all grown up, and she'd happily hold the sindoor box and smile for a group picture like a grinning idiot.
LOL...HAHAHAHROFLROFL
Ur comment cracked me up... n i wont be surprised if it actually happened ROFL
Exceptional Groupbie
Exceptional
Exceptional

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
She is dumb...she is more dumb than we can even imagine...whenever she is with shyam, she behaves like a 10 years old baby girl...her dumbness and forgetfulness is getting in my nerve...She came across Khushi's father twice (if I m not wrong) with Shyam, still she could not recognize him todayAngry 
Seriously, mujhe Anjali pe bohot jyada gussa a rahi hai AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
bidyabati Groupbie
bidyabati
bidyabati

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
she is a dumb fool... what a stupid creature...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sss8080

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index