Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
WOW, hot hot Uncle!

Loved his reaction to khuhsi calling him Uncle!

(Zoha in bua ji style) itna control latey kahan se ho babua??????

Sanka devi ki sanak pe tumhri smile kahe dabatey ho! khul ke hanso nand kisore!

Loved ASR when he walked out  as Khushi discovered that he said sorry! (in mami style)kaahe ki Aranav bitwa embraciya gaye (embarrassed) hello hai bye bye!

Loved his concern for khushi n her dad! it was more for khuhsi, i felt becoz of the background music!

WHILE TALKING TO PAYAL,,,he was about to say more, but the sweet sanka dei ki sanak, she interupted! dunno wat he was abt to say, that too abt khuShi! khuhsi, kabhi to control kar yaar! i m fighting a case for u!Wink

OOOH! (in di's style)Chotey ko ghussa nahin aya, jab khushi ji ne gadi ki hawa nikali (tyre puncture) kyunki khuhsi actually removed the ghussa from his garam dimagh, in the form of air in the tyre!

she kept changing the tyre, n u kept drooling with a desire!
n u were sharmaaying..Am I rite at this guys?

(In La style) ASR, tum chamkeelie ke saath reh ke bahut naughty hogaye, tit for tat! thank u n then nahin bolunga! sweet sweet sweet sweet ! kabhi hot kabhi sweet!

looks like u r on the way of becoming a halwayee urself!

Above all ur restlessness, bhai,(In akash style) khushi je ke fiance ke naam pe aap ke expression change hogaye! u were restless . Kuch bhi ho, bhai U look great when u r jealous! 

(Khuhsi style) Arnav jee aap ko thank u aur sorry, thank u isliye ke aap ka eye candy avatar!

Sorry isliye ke aap snake ke saale hai!

LOL jokes apart! loved the episode! payal tried talking about khuhsi, thanx to her!

do share ur views! got used to it! 

luv
Zoha!

Edited by community_drive - 07 December 2011 at 8:44am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

radika10JordinSurefire27WorkerBprincezsafanainac01CrazyAbtTV18soapoperafanMaohBlueSpiritshaheerdiwaniluvtwilight19felly_asabiha alistar1315ArHi_4eversri7kitty25RemovedTheBlueAngelNeemsundarifareenature-loverdeeps_92minimuffin86NicklausBarbiehi50mommamia--Krish--td_dhoomtrina2010..Apz..anodaksgfansmitarzafiSamiyaIPKKNDLyssaPieKookiemonsterapplesauce.anu17..Amina..slmuImzirushshripinky_blueskies-MeraBarun-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "smile openly "UNCLE"! dont suppress it!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

trina2010

IF-Rockerz

trina2010

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by community_drive

WOW, hot hot Uncle!

Loved his reaction to khuhsi calling him Uncle!

(Zoha in bua ji style) itna control latey kahan se ho babua??????

Sanka devi ki sanak pe tumhri smile kahe dabatey ho! khul ke hanso nand kisore!

Loved ASR when he walked out  as Khushi discovered that he said sorry! (in mami style)kaahe ki Aranav bitwa embraciya gaye (embarrassed) hello hai bye bye!

Loved his concern for khushi n her dad! it was more for khuhsi, i felt becoz of the background music!

he was about to say more, but the sweet sanka dei ki sanak, she interupted! dunno wat he was abt to say, that too abt khuhsi! khuhsi, kabhi to control kar yaar! i m fighting a case for u!Wink

OOOH! (in di's style)Chotey ko ghussa nahin aya, jab khushi ji ne gadi ki hawa nikali (tyre puncture) kyunki khuhsi actually removed the ghussa from his garam dimagh, in the form of air in the tyre!

she kept changing the tyre, n u kept drooling with a desire!n u were sharmaaying..Am I rite at this guys?

(In La style)ASr, tum chamkeelie ke saath reh ke bahut naughty hogaye, tit for tat! thanku n then nahin bolunga! sweet sweet sweet sweet ! kabhi hot kabhi sweet!

looks like u r on the way of becoming a halwayee urself!

Above all ur restlessness, bhai,(In akash style) khushi je ke fiance ke naam pe aap ke expression change hogaye! u were restless . Kuch bhi ho, bhai U look great when u r jealous! 

Khuhsi style) Arnav jee aap ko thank u aur sorry, thank u isliye ke aap ka eye candy avatar!

Sorry isliye ke aap snake ke saale hai!

LOL jokes apart! loved the episode! payal tried talking about khuhsi, thanx to her!

do share ur views! got used to it! 

luv
Zoha!

ROFL
Excellent episode. FULL ON MASTI and just loved when KKG ne ASR ke tyre puncture kar di and GUESS WHAT he did not say a thing. WOW ASR tum to ekdom hi badal gaye ho. KYA BAAT HAI

Edited by trina2010 - 07 December 2011 at 8:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun..Apz..

mommamia

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25fareetrina2010..Apz..UltimateBarunshena07

--Krish--

IF-Rockerz

--Krish--

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
ur post is really amazing..

the episode is really amazing..

Arhi scenes were really amazing.. 

And i cant stop using the word amazing LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sabiha alitrina2010UltimateBarun..Apz..anu17

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
He can now openly show his concern for her and tease her too. He has changed!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25UltimateBarun..Apz..trina2010

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Zoha,
  Kya style hai yaar.. Muaaah muaah.. The speed in which this serial is moving its scaring me. Actually I posted in another post about my thoughts(minimuffin's). It is scary to think of the can of worms after the creep's truth is out. What are all the possibilites. I was thinking if ASR will not believe Khushi, if the entire RMs think Khushi as culprit, if Payal's marriage is again called off, what will I do. I was thinking of various options. First I want to go to some place where I dont have access to IPKKND. when its just occupied my heart and soul,where ever I go I am bound to carry it. So second option was I should be so busy with my office work that no time to think of this serial. Hmm being me its impossible. I can at least spare 30 mins. So all I have is you guys as support system Come here and vent out as much as you can.. So for this in advance Hug.Thank you all.

hey chIll! one thing I know about this show is, they are not going in one span cry cry cry, or laugh laugh laugh,,,they are alternating this in circuits!

so balanced!

plus, Arnav trusts Khuhsi n knows her in and out!
i believe

so lets see, he is for sure gonna be devastated! but something gud will be th outcome!

FINGERS CROSSED!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sabiha alikitty25faree..Apz..trina2010

Nazrin

IF-Dazzler

Nazrin

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
i missed the epi but it seems lyk n interesting one...loved ur writing...i was smiling all the way...btw y did she call him uncle???

trina2010UltimateBarun

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Luvd d ur post as well as d epi!Star

UltimateBaruntrina2010

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.