Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

khushi's srythku=khushi's no sry+arnav's no thnku

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
i lovd today's epi!! arnav was d besto in today's epi!! wow i juz love him!! he said sry to payal nd said it wasnt khushi's fault!!Smile wow finally he strted to support khushi!! but he doesnt want to accept it dat's he is alwys fightin with her!! khushi!! ur so crazy. inorder to make him listen to u punctured his jeep!! nd best thing in today's epi was d two baruns met finally. guys did u remember d small boy who didnt tell sry to her frnd!! arnav was so funny!! when khushi was tellin to d kids uncle ka mazak math karo he said uncle? tum mera mazak bana rahe ho!!LOLWink thn khushi's sry+thnku = khushi's no sorry + arnav's no thnku!Wink  nice formula rite!! i was abt to smile when arnav was  abt to tell thnku to khushi but it soon faded when he said thnku toh mein nahi kahenga!! naughty arnav hai na!! d precap thnku babuji atleast u threw d dirty ring given by dat idiot!Smile  

Edited by shobrakapooor - 07 December 2011 at 8:22am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

unna_178BlueSpiritshaheerdiwaninainac01Juicee_Sushiedipali13Shweta_1-.Pearl.-shilparoxxpreetijaiswal19Imzipinky_blueskiesajoopLyssaPie..Divya..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "khushi's srythku=khushi's no sry+arnav's no thnku" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shweta_1

Goldie

Shweta_1

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobrakapooor

i lovd today's epi!! arnav was d besto in today's epi!! wow i juz love him!! he said sry to payal nd said it wasnt khushi's fault!!Smile wow finally he strted to support khushi!! but he doesnt want to accept it dat's he is alwys fightin with her!! khushi!! ur so crazy. inorder to make him listen to u punctured his jeep!! nd best thing in today's epi was d two baruns met finally. guys did u remember d small boy who didnt tell sry to her frnd!! arnav was so funny!! when khushi was tellin to d kids uncle ka mazak math karo he said uncle? tum mera mazak bana rahe ho!!LOLWink thn khushi's sry+thnku = khushi's no sorry + arnav's no thnku!Wink  nice formula rite!! i was abt to smile when arnav was  abt to tell thnku to khushi but it soon faded when he said thnku toh mein nahi kahenga!! naughty arnav hai na!! d precap thnku babuji atleast u threw d dirty ring given by dat idiot!Smile  
He is a SWEET-HEART yaar...Blushing
juzzz luv himBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shobrakapooor

-.Pearl.-

IF-Dazzler

-.Pearl.-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
This is the first time I liked any mathematical formula!!!!!! ClapLOL

shobrakapooor

unna_178

unna_178

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

very simple but excellent epi... with small great moments... loved arnav so much today...loved his naughty looks when saying no thank u...moreover, with his white shirt... OMG... damn damn hot... still drooling

shobrakapooor

kasuuloverr

Groupbie

kasuuloverr

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
HAHAH ALWAYS MEAN ARNAV!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.