Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
NO NEED FOR RABBA VE'S SO MANY EMOTIONS OF OPNE LOVE AND PASSION EASILY VISIBLE !

UFF SARUNNN u are a MAGIC ..

Brilliant performances by MR SOBTI AND MS IRAANIEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and

KYA COUPLE HAI MASHALLAH !EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

100000/1000 to them

lovely scenes .Embarrassed

loved  arnav helping khushi with babuji . asking to call for dr looking at her upset face  n getting upset .Embarrassed

Irritated n jealous by hearing snakes name LOLwho had flee away (LOOSER)Ouch

Thw way arnav says sorry and tells  payal tht khushi was not at fault awww he was sorry for wht he did he knws shes innocent and then he couldnt face her !Embarrassed

the tyre part was hilariousssClap

The uncle part was masttt loved thsoe sly smiles EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and when khushi says i willnot say sorry for puncturing yr tyre he goes khushi thanks you for replacing my tyre .. even i wont say dat HAYEEELOLLOLLOLLOL DROOOLLL.

BRILLIANT JOB CVS AND EXTRAORDNARY LOVEABLE PERFORMANCE BY SARUN !EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 THIS SANAYA BARUN ADDICTION IS JUST   GETTNG STRONGER DAY BY DAY EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SARUN ROCKSSS

Sorry for the caps but i wanted to say this out loud :)

and babu jee took off khushi's ring and threw away hahahah

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 07 December 2011 at 8:14am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMishalbrajenJhuma.majumderkrishnabhutadaKgirl321Only4Dilishgurukhushstar1315sabiha aliBlueSpiritIPK_SaRunradiationrimi015nainac01shane1NeemsundariapoorvaarnavZineb-Arshiluvrnature-loverfareeIPKKNDfan4everAdorable.SARUNpreetijaiswal19UltimateBarunanodaksgfan--Krish--_Dazzling_SanzBarbie.Mandy.pinky_blueskiestvshowfan..Amina..RiyaDuttaBigbang_GDLyssaPiewhiterose29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BRILLIANT BRILLIANT EPISODE & HOT SARUN" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetijaiswal19

IF-Dazzler

preetijaiswal19

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
agree mannn todays epi was the right mix of soft emotions and hilarious comedy.. how easily the CVs shift from drama to comedy! Kudos!

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
@preeti it was a treat ... and i love yr siggies man awesome !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015IPK_SaRun_Dazzling_

--Krish--

IF-Rockerz

--Krish--

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
i loved the episode today..
all the arhi moments !!Embarrassed

tyre changing, uncle dialog, bye dialog, sorry and thank you na bolne wala dialog.. all of them LOL

RiyaDutta

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaDutta

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
One word for today's episode "PERFECT"ClapStarDay DreamingEmbarrassedLOL

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
o! luved , seriously Sarun magic getting stronger day nby day! be it emotional moments ya fun moments , n I cant talk about romance!

wat chemistry yaar!

anodaksgfan

IF-Rockerz

anodaksgfan

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
love them...!!
they are tooo gud!!

Asr-Ki-Sam

IF-Sizzlerz

Asr-Ki-Sam

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Luvdd 2day'z epii nd luvdd arhi..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.