Hare Kkanch Ki Choodiyan

Singhania!!!

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Hi All Smile

i was just thinking something..so i thought of sharing it with u guys!!Smile

Singhania is not that bad i feel.I mean after shyamlee lost her child he cud have just kicked her out of the house.but he didnt do that!!he knew vik luvs shyamlee so he really didnt care bt the property & money.i really liked the scene between the 2 of them.i for the first time felt like a daughter-father relationship!!!Smile

plus in ydays episode he even agreed to give sunny the property coz he luvs his son & didnt wan 2 lose him.Clap

so i was thinking...he does luv his son more than money!!!!he isnt that much selfish also!!!!!atleast it shows at present........Confused

What do u guys think??????Big smile

sweetcanndy Groupbie
sweetcanndy
sweetcanndy

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 10:41am | IP Logged
he isnt he selfish to kill his own wife... i think there was sumthing abt he killing his wife and sharda seeing it
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I agree with you i loved the scene between saas- sasur at the hospital . Infact i haven't seen but read the Friday episode(thxs to Sree) ......where Singhania tells Vikram that he is willing to let go of 51% share in Singhania property to Sonny for Vikram's sake showed his tenderness . I am waiting to watch the repeat !
Huma2 Senior Member
Huma2
Huma2

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
yeah i guess...but it seems like his whole property will be worhtless if his son leaves him, and basically from the beginning we know thats all he wants his son to be happy...i guess he is become mroe human, but when he sees the threat of vikram leaving,,,, he knows he cannot kick shymalee out of the house vikram would never allow it and hate him even more....i find him much mroe deep and conniving....everything he does seems to have an ulterior motive...even with pressurising shymalele to change her statement, even vikram didnt say that and he was the one in jail....also the whol baby plan, singhania done it and put it in action. he still misled everyone...even if he done it for his son, how about everyon else (shymalle her family) that suffered along the way...seems like his son is eveything for him...but...i still find him conniving...
radha_8 IF-Rockerz
radha_8
radha_8

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
agreee
Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I think he agreed to give sunny 51% just to buy time till he can figure out what to do
Lovely-Maiden IF-Dazzler
Lovely-Maiden
Lovely-Maiden

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:10am | IP Logged

thats right, singhaniya is not that bad, in fact
i like him now.
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
singhania is as complication as was me trying to figure out when "un" was
formed.   Tongue