CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Precap:

Payal and Khushi sitting with Babu Jee! Khushi saying that Raizada family are so nice, and you know Anjali!You have met her...Babu Jee gets his attack and get off Khushi's engagement ring from her finger and throw it on the floor!

Shyam rushes inside!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

choti1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow~ hope Babuji gets well - he needs tobe strong and get well!!! and expose the creepwa!

gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
superb precap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can't wait 4 it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zaniax thumbnail
Yeah!!  finally he managed to do something..BTW he was evn talking a bit in today's episode which means he is gettin better👏
I hav a feelin tht Bua will ask Shyam to put the ring bck on Khushi's finger😡
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
So happy to see the ring where it belongs...on the FLOOR.😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Loved it, Khushi needs to take this as a sign of what her father is trying to say. He doesn't want her married to Shyam, it was not his wish like Bua said.

Originally posted by: smitar

So happy to see the ring where it belongs...on the FLOOR.😆

Yeah, am so happy to but it would have been better if the ring landed straight in the trash where in truly deserves to be along with Shameless.
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I hope Shyam does not do anything to Babuju because of the ring which was thrown on the floor.

rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the precap is good.but i have a fear that shyam may turn the table and say that babuji does not want payal and akash engagement,hence he has thrown khushi's engagement ring😭 buaji would agree and it may give rise to problems again😭 i wish that it must not happen😭
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I hope LA ask Khushi her fiance's full name and occupation - Shyam Manohar Jha and lawyer - surely Arnav can overhear if Khushi tells LA - and then Arnav will know too!

Let's hope LA is useful this way - - instead of trying on clothes and jewellery and being a bimbo!

Also, I wish Arhi and/or Payash gang up to teach Shyam babua a BIG lesson - I am sure ASR will behave DON like and tell him he better behave with Anjali or else his life and career will be in shreds without any money == I am sure he will be well behaved like Mami after that!
Edited by sun2011 - 12 years ago