Kkavyanjali

India-Forums

   
Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

The KA forum, Eijaz-Anita simply rox! (Page 9)

heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Joined: 23 May 2005
Posts: 13431

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyasjen

Originally posted by Supergirl7


Originally posted by prettyasjen

Originally posted by Supergirl7


Originally posted by prettyasjen

Originally posted by ddddd


LOLLOLLOL
Originally posted by Supergirl7


Originally posted by neha2005

whos sheen?? Confused


no ideaConfusedLOL
LOLsheeny
dii!! haila !! how can u not know sheen neha (joke) ....and sheen how
can u not no sheen ...she is the best!! and such a gr8 di how can u not
know sheen, sheen??? LOL


yeah how can anyone forget, sheen eventhough she broke my heart!!! LOL


jennnnn i'm sowieeeeee
here is a new heart for uLOLLOL




awwwwwww heres my heart, tht will combine our hearts n we'll be
jennisheeny (they net to stay together>>>>oppsite of
kkavyanjali)



awwww thats sooo cute!!Embarrassed
omggg jennisheenLOL it sounds like fardeen's old movie janasheenLOL
jen dear i'm sure u'll find sumone else....it's just that only eijoo makes my dil go mmmmmmmmmm and dhak dhakLOL


i can sing aswell, dhak dhak dhak dhak duwa ora yeah ri, and duk duk kare dil mera!!! LOL LOL


jenLOLLOL
aashiq banaya jen neh pammi koLOLLOLLOL

prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Joined: 23 August 2005
Posts: 16631

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supergirl7


Originally posted by prettyasjen

Originally posted by Supergirl7


Originally posted by prettyasjen

Originally posted by Supergirl7


Originally posted by prettyasjen

Originally posted by ddddd


LOLLOLLOL
Originally posted by Supergirl7


Originally posted by neha2005

whos sheen?? Confused


no ideaConfusedLOL
LOLsheeny
dii!! haila !! how can u not know sheen neha (joke) ....and sheen how
can u not no sheen ...she is the best!! and such a gr8 di how can u not
know sheen, sheen??? LOL


yeah how can anyone forget, sheen eventhough she broke my heart!!! LOL


jennnnn i'm sowieeeeee
here is a new heart for uLOLLOL




awwwwwww heres my heart, tht will combine our hearts n we'll be
jennisheeny (they net to stay together>>>>oppsite of
kkavyanjali)



awwww thats sooo cute!!Embarrassed
omggg jennisheenLOL it sounds like fardeen's old movie janasheenLOL
jen dear i'm sure u'll find sumone else....it's just that only eijoo makes my dil go mmmmmmmmmm and dhak dhakLOL


i can sing aswell, dhak dhak dhak dhak duwa ora yeah ri, and duk duk kare dil mera!!! LOL LOL


jenLOLLOL
aashiq banaya jen neh pammi koLOLLOLLOL


kya dil neha kya tumne suna? LOL
ddddd IF-Sizzlerz
ddddd
ddddd

Joined: 28 May 2005
Posts: 16388

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
arre kis kis ko paami ne ashiq banaya??? kya main paammi ki ashiq main next hun???? haila ...plzzzz nahiiii! LOL
prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Joined: 23 August 2005
Posts: 16631

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddddd

arre kis kis ko paami ne ashiq banaya??? kya main paammi ki ashiq main next hun???? haila ...plzzzz nahiiii! LOL


dil tera paagal hoga pammi ka liye! LOL mehfil mere bar bar unkai nazar gyai!!! LOL
ddddd IF-Sizzlerz
ddddd
ddddd

Joined: 28 May 2005
Posts: 16388

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL haila....haar gayi lika agar yeh hoga toh....lika ka dill haar jayengi ...aur esa abb main nahi hone dungi....meri paas ek paami ashiq repellant hai hehe .....! LOL LOL LOL
marogak Newbie
marogak
marogak

Joined: 01 July 2005
Posts: 8

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
WhO ThE HeLl Is ShEeN?????
ddddd IF-Sizzlerz
ddddd
ddddd

Joined: 28 May 2005
Posts: 16388

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
omg marogak....sheen is supergirl7 lol! the viewbie of this forum and my cutest di! and the whole forums cutest di! LOL Embarrassed Embarrassed
prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Joined: 23 August 2005
Posts: 16631

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddddd

LOL LOL LOL haila....haar gayi lika agar yeh hoga toh....lika ka dill haar jayengi ...aur esa abb main nahi hone dungi....meri paas ek paami ashiq repellant hai hehe .....! LOL LOL LOL


chup chup kariho zaroo quoy batt hai? who kyon hai batteio to zara!

mein ni suna hai tum ni jeevan saathi chunna hai? jeese who kay hai? LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Met Eijaz Eijaz or Anita

Author: Hani_Tubaa   Replies: 8   Views: 1738

Hani_Tubaa 8 1738 18 May 2008 at 5:39am by eijaz-anita
Anita Santa back with Anita in Zee BT

Author: Subaltern   Replies: 9   Views: 1834

Subaltern 9 1834 10 December 2006 at 2:12pm by Leenasmg
Anita+Anita=Eijaz

2

Author: AllActorsFan   Replies: 12   Views: 2165

AllActorsFan 12 2165 12 August 2006 at 3:09am by Harum
EiJaZ EiJaZ EiJaZ EiJaZ EiJaZ EiJaZ

2 3

Author: ANISHIKA   Replies: 17   Views: 2913

ANISHIKA 17 2913 02 January 2006 at 11:39am by Shezzy12
eijaz eijaz everywhere!!

Author: eijaz_rulz   Replies: 7   Views: 1192

eijaz_rulz 7 1192 05 June 2005 at 2:42pm by white rose

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kkavyanjali Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index