Kkavyanjali

India-Forums

   
Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

The KA forum, Eijaz-Anita simply rox! (Page 36)

Subaltern IF-Rockerz
Subaltern
Subaltern

Mr Extraordinaire
Joined: 31 July 2005
Posts: 5312

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
yeeeeeeeeeeees ...

not just with colors .... but with water ...

so that anita and eijaz can get all wet ...

and later anjali will go into the bedroom to take a shower and forget her towel ...

and kavya will ask her to come outside and get it ...

and she would say "nooooooooooooooo"

and kavya would say "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees"

and then kavya would try the door knob and push it wide open to his surprise - it was not locked ...

and just stare at anjali ... Embarrassed

tv-fan IF-Dazzler
tv-fan
tv-fan

Joined: 29 November 2005
Posts: 3375

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,
Just came to check on the forum..What happenned..yeh topic kahan sey kahan pahunch gaya..
First starts off with Pammi,, then Vj stuff..the Me and Jen and Lika fight over Eijoo..phir Uzi wapaas aa gayi..Suddenly talk about The "Oh so tiring" balloon stuff..And mysteriously the topic's heading is changing...
Phew! too much for me to handle... LOL LOL LOL
--Leena

Me gotta go..keep it going Clap Clap
Subaltern IF-Rockerz
Subaltern
Subaltern

Mr Extraordinaire
Joined: 31 July 2005
Posts: 5312

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
unfortunately vb bro will be left alone to deal since sheen, uzi, jen = sleepy babies. LOL LOL LOL

damnit, need more folks from the usa here.
heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Joined: 23 May 2005
Posts: 13431

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by white rose

LOL LOL LOL lol guys..
im so Cry LOL frustated with the game!!! its stressful LOL
aaaw lika see eijo loves u tooo!!!
haha me and take advantage? khabi nahi LOL


ye it's stressful......CryLOL

there is a question which i have had about 4 times..
how many members are there on IF? the options are 4000, 5000, 6000 or 7000....i mean isnt the answer meant to be 100, 000?LOL

and then there was another question which was just 'korea'...what is that supposed to mean?

then another one was who out of the following mods does not like apoorva agnihotri? i mean ConfusedConfusedConfused
heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Joined: 23 May 2005
Posts: 13431

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILuvAnita

yeeeeeeeeeeees ...

not just with colors .... but with water ...

so that anita and eijaz can get all wet ...

and later anjali will go into the bedroom to take a shower and forget her towel ...

and kavya will ask her to come outside and get it ...

and she would say "nooooooooooooooo"

and kavya would say "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees"

and then kavya would try the door knob and push it wide open to his surprise - it was not locked ...

and just stare at anjali ... Embarrassed


LOLLOLLOLbrooo let EA save it for real life when they get marriedEmbarrassed
hope they just have a cute holi...doing masti together and getting wetTongue
heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Joined: 23 May 2005
Posts: 13431

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILuvAnita

unfortunately vb bro will be left alone to deal since sheen, uzi, jen = sleepy babies. LOL LOL LOL

damnit, need more folks from the usa here.


yup bro....am about to fall asleep on top of my keyboardLOLLOL
Subaltern IF-Rockerz
Subaltern
Subaltern

Mr Extraordinaire
Joined: 31 July 2005
Posts: 5312

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL

g'night ... sleep tight ... wake up bright ... in the morning light ... to do what's right ... with all your might ...

this contest will never end LOL
tv-fan IF-Dazzler
tv-fan
tv-fan

Joined: 29 November 2005
Posts: 3375

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supergirl7

Originally posted by white rose

LOL LOL LOL lol guys..
im so Cry LOL frustated with the game!!! its stressful LOL
aaaw lika see eijo loves u tooo!!!
haha me and take advantage? khabi nahi LOL


ye it's stressful......CryLOL

there is a question which i have had about 4 times..
how many members are there on IF? the options are 4000, 5000, 6000 or 7000....i mean isnt the answer meant to be 100, 000?LOL

and then there was another question which was just 'korea'...what is that supposed to mean?

then another one was who out of the following mods does not like apoorva agnihotri? i mean ConfusedConfusedConfused


Haha.. totally agree...I was doing so well in the morning..and now I'm too stressed out..Such hard ?'s uff...
Aren't you guys supposed to be sleeping anyways?

--Leena

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Met Eijaz Eijaz or Anita

Author: Hani_Tubaa   Replies: 8   Views: 1738

Hani_Tubaa 8 1738 18 May 2008 at 5:39am by eijaz-anita
Anita Santa back with Anita in Zee BT

Author: Subaltern   Replies: 9   Views: 1834

Subaltern 9 1834 10 December 2006 at 2:12pm by Leenasmg
Anita+Anita=Eijaz

2

Author: AllActorsFan   Replies: 12   Views: 2165

AllActorsFan 12 2165 12 August 2006 at 3:09am by Harum
EiJaZ EiJaZ EiJaZ EiJaZ EiJaZ EiJaZ

2 3

Author: ANISHIKA   Replies: 17   Views: 2912

ANISHIKA 17 2912 02 January 2006 at 11:39am by Shezzy12
eijaz eijaz everywhere!!

Author: eijaz_rulz   Replies: 7   Views: 1192

eijaz_rulz 7 1192 05 June 2005 at 2:42pm by white rose

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kkavyanjali Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index