Kkavyanjali

India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

The KA forum, Eijaz-Anita simply rox! (Page 20)

Groovychick IF-Rockerz
Groovychick
Groovychick

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

vj..u can be angry at me if u want lekiin still..i really really didn't intend 4 u 2 get angry Ouch Cry
yea, i may be young but i was just searching, and when i clicked on a ka link i found this so that's y i decided 2 post here..ok..m soo sorry..maybe i should have pm'd u Ouch

and sheen, will u 4give me 2Embarrassed

bcoz i swear down..i din't mean it lyk the way it came outCryConfusedOuch

prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supergirl7

where is uzi di? Cry Cry Cry

u do i hav a feeling tht shes voting for eijoo!!! Wink Wink she probably is!
heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
yeh uzi di plzz come back...
bro it wasnt uzi di's fault Ouch
and it wasnt gc's fault..
it was google's fault.. Cry

lol bro u changed the topic title again LOL
so far it's been me, jen for 2 secs and now uzi di..
lika it's ur turn to elope with pammi next LOL
tv-fan IF-Dazzler
tv-fan
tv-fan

Originally posted by prettyasjen

Originally posted by tv-fan

Originally posted by ddddd

Originally posted by white rose

omg lol tina..how did u end up there?
yah that is vj bro for sure! Big smile

omg lol jen and lika.... LOL yah lika i had to go lie down coz the medicine was working toooo well Wink LOL LOL

hey uzi hav u heard abt the race i hav invented basically its called groom race, becoz eijoo will be having alot of ppl running towards him trying to marry him wivout letting him no so i decided to do this race n who ever wins gets eijoo, so i guess ths me!!!!! mahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahaha LOL
lol Jen..did i forget to mention, i was a running champ in school?--Leena

never mind i was running champoin in skool, becoz the race has started n finished already!!!!mahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha(EIVL LAUGH) hahahahehehehehehe
Jen...But you are disqualified..coz you started running before u were supposed to...and there are no second chances....LOLLOLLOL--Leena

ehm...... im the referee n and contestant so wat i say goes, as i invented this game!!!! me n lika ran the race n i won!!!! so HA!! ur too l8t!!!
Lol not fair..saari participants ko bataya hi nahin.....did you push Lika away or something during the race..coz i coudln't find her at the finishing lane...--LeenaLOLLOL

how cud i do such a thing, im a little angel!!!(Im flashing my eye lashes) LOL
HAHA......LOOLL..... oh yes i wasnt at the finishing line as i had alredy finished and was sipping a cup of coffe wiv eijoo darlin! LOL

no u didnt u were at the start line trying to think if u cud run faster than me, n dreaming abt eijoo while i had passed the finosh line n i was in eijoo's arms n he gave me a BIG MWAH!! n anways im the referee wat i say goes!!!so HA LOL
Lika..and you were with Jen!Dekha natija...Oh gosh ..What is eijoo turning me into...Confused

BHOOT HAI YAHAAN!!! LOL WELL U DID SAY WAT IS MY HUSBAND CHANING U INTO???? LOL
But Jen...Eijoo just anuuled your marraige and got married to me..we're off on our honeymoonWinkWink..Do not disturb!--Leena

excuse me, we're still married accoding to the law, so u keep ur hands off him, get out of my room, we want a bit of quality time!!! Wink OUT!!! LOL LOL
...Oh only a bit....Sure no probs..my jaan is looking at me the whole time..so you can have your small bit of time..The rest of it is for me..Wink

how abt no time for u!!! he only wants me for ever n ever n ever!!! GET OUTTA MY ROOM!!! SECURITY!!!! LOL

Arrey per security to tumha lene ke liye pehle sey hi bahar khadi hai.....
You can go now...Bye

PS...Jen...I gotto go now....Maybe we can contd this fight later...
TC..btw I'm leena..i believe we didn't introduce ourselvesWinkI had fun..

prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

wIll u GUYS GET OFF MY HUSBAND!!!! leena, lika, GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!! LOL
ddddd IF-Sizzlerz
ddddd
ddddd

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
haila....im eloping wiv pammi ...joy....lol...mayb more funi topics may cum with this experience LOL
prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by white rose

omg lol tina..how did u end up there?
yah that is vj bro for sure! Big smile

omg lol jen and lika.... LOL yah lika i had to go lie down coz the medicine was working toooo well Wink LOL LOL

hey uzi hav u heard abt the race i hav invented basically its called groom race, becoz eijoo will be having alot of ppl running towards him trying to marry him wivout letting him no so i decided to do this race n who ever wins gets eijoo, so i guess ths me!!!!! mahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahaha LOL
lol Jen..did i forget to mention, i was a running champ in school?--Leena

never mind i was running champoin in skool, becoz the race has started n finished already!!!!mahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha(EIVL LAUGH) hahahahehehehehehe
Jen...But you are disqualified..coz you started running before u were supposed to...and there are no second chances....LOLLOLLOL--Leena

ehm...... im the referee n and contestant so wat i say goes, as i invented this game!!!! me n lika ran the race n i won!!!! so HA!! ur too l8t!!!
Lol not fair..saari participants ko bataya hi nahin.....did you push Lika away or something during the race..coz i coudln't find her at the finishing lane...--LeenaLOLLOL

how cud i do such a thing, im a little angel!!!(Im flashing my eye lashes) LOL
HAHA......LOOLL..... oh yes i wasnt at the finishing line as i had alredy finished and was sipping a cup of coffe wiv eijoo darlin! LOL

no u didnt u were at the start line trying to think if u cud run faster than me, n dreaming abt eijoo while i had passed the finosh line n i was in eijoo's arms n he gave me a BIG MWAH!! n anways im the referee wat i say goes!!!so HA LOL
Lika..and you were with Jen!Dekha natija...Oh gosh ..What is eijoo turning me into...Confused

BHOOT HAI YAHAAN!!! LOL WELL U DID SAY WAT IS MY HUSBAND CHANING U INTO???? LOL
But Jen...Eijoo just anuuled your marraige and got married to me..we're off on our honeymoonWinkWink..Do not disturb!--Leena

excuse me, we're still married accoding to the law, so u keep ur hands off him, get out of my room, we want a bit of quality time!!! Wink OUT!!! LOL LOL
...Oh only a bit....Sure no probs..my jaan is looking at me the whole time..so you can have your small bit of time..The rest of it is for me..Wink

how abt no time for u!!! he only wants me for ever n ever n ever!!! GET OUTTA MY ROOM!!! SECURITY!!!! LOL
Arrey per security to tumha lene ke liye pehle sey hi bahar khadi hai.....You can go now...ByePS...Jen...I gotto go now....Maybe we can contd this fight later...TC..btw I'm leena..i believe we didn't introduce ourselvesWinkI had fun..

by law ur going out of here, n me n my husband r going to be together for eternal life!!!!

p.s. im jennifa really enjoyed arguing wiv u leena!!! gud nite!!!
prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

haila....im eloping wiv pammi ...joy....lol...mayb more funi topics may cum with this experience LOL

yeah lika, me n sheen hav already had the pleasure of tht experience (yeah rite) now its ur turn enjoy!!!! Confused Confused Confused feel sorry for u lika darling!!! LOL

Go to top