Kkavyanjali

India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

The KA forum, Eijaz-Anita simply rox! (Page 18)

prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILuvAnita

sorry, loads of private things on it ... mine and someone elses ... i guess it is my fault ... should have made some of it private entries ...

i still love you uzi Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

gud job u apologised or i wud of hav to do sumthing really cruel but as u apologized everything's fair n square!!! Wink

ddddd IF-Sizzlerz
ddddd
ddddd

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyasjen

Originally posted by tv-fan

Originally posted by white rose

omg lol tina..how did u end up there?
yah that is vj bro for sure! Big smile

omg lol jen and lika.... LOL yah lika i had to go lie down coz the medicine was working toooo well Wink LOL LOL

hey uzi hav u heard abt the race i hav invented basically its called groom race, becoz eijoo will be having alot of ppl running towards him trying to marry him wivout letting him no so i decided to do this race n who ever wins gets eijoo, so i guess ths me!!!!! mahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahaha LOL
lol Jen..did i forget to mention, i was a running champ in school?--Leena

never mind i was running champoin in skool, becoz the race has started n finished already!!!!mahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha(EIVL LAUGH) hahahahehehehehehe
Jen...But you are disqualified..coz you started running before u were supposed to...and there are no second chances....LOLLOLLOL--Leena

ehm...... im the referee n and contestant so wat i say goes, as i invented this game!!!! me n lika ran the race n i won!!!! so HA!! ur too l8t!!!
Lol not fair..saari participants ko bataya hi nahin.....did you push Lika away or something during the race..coz i coudln't find her at the finishing lane...--LeenaLOLLOL

how cud i do such a thing, im a little angel!!!(Im flashing my eye lashes) LOL

HAHA......LOOLL..... oh yes i wasnt at the finishing line as i had alredy finished and was sipping a cup of coffe wiv eijoo darlin! LOL

Subaltern IF-Rockerz
Subaltern
Subaltern

Mr Extraordinaire

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
people!

groovychick ... you are young so i am not even going to say anything about posting people's journals link out in the open!

uzi ... i am not mad at ... if you want to know anything about me, ASK me ... not what i or someone elses writes down.
ddddd IF-Sizzlerz
ddddd
ddddd

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
awwwwwww leena and jen fiteing for me....hehe im wiv both of u ! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed and uzi di is wiv both of u 2

awwwwww uzi di....plz race.....VJ bro didnt mean it like that....ui had a quik flik thru 2 sorry...lol....lekin race pto kar plz jaanu! Cry
heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Originally posted by ILuvAnita

people!

groovychick ... you are young so i am not even going to say anything about posting people's journals link out in the open!

uzi ... i am not mad at ... if you want to know anything about me, ASK me ... not what i or someone elses writes down.

bro i've removed the journal links from gc's post...

prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Originally posted by ddddd

Originally posted by white rose

omg lol tina..how did u end up there?
yah that is vj bro for sure! Big smile

omg lol jen and lika.... LOL yah lika i had to go lie down coz the medicine was working toooo well Wink LOL LOL

hey uzi hav u heard abt the race i hav invented basically its called groom race, becoz eijoo will be having alot of ppl running towards him trying to marry him wivout letting him no so i decided to do this race n who ever wins gets eijoo, so i guess ths me!!!!! mahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahaha LOL
lol Jen..did i forget to mention, i was a running champ in school?--Leena

never mind i was running champoin in skool, becoz the race has started n finished already!!!!mahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha(EIVL LAUGH) hahahahehehehehehe
Jen...But you are disqualified..coz you started running before u were supposed to...and there are no second chances....LOLLOLLOL--Leena

ehm...... im the referee n and contestant so wat i say goes, as i invented this game!!!! me n lika ran the race n i won!!!! so HA!! ur too l8t!!!
Lol not fair..saari participants ko bataya hi nahin.....did you push Lika away or something during the race..coz i coudln't find her at the finishing lane...--LeenaLOLLOL

how cud i do such a thing, im a little angel!!!(Im flashing my eye lashes) LOL
HAHA......LOOLL..... oh yes i wasnt at the finishing line as i had alredy finished and was sipping a cup of coffe wiv eijoo darlin! LOL

no u didnt u were at the start line trying to think if u cud run faster than me, n dreaming abt eijoo while i had passed the finosh line n i was in eijoo's arms n he gave me a BIG MWAH!! n anways im the referee wat i say goes!!!so HA LOL
ddddd IF-Sizzlerz
ddddd
ddddd

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
jen i hav special eijo signatured trainers they r magical and made me zoom rite thru! the race LOL
Subaltern IF-Rockerz
Subaltern
Subaltern

Mr Extraordinaire

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
thanks for your sensibility sheeny.

give me time to recover from this Angry

Go to top