Kkavyanjali

The KA forum, Eijaz-Anita simply rox! - Page 14

ddddd thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: prettyasjen

how cud i do such a thing, im a little angel!!!(Im flashing my eye lashes) πŸ˜†

HAHA......LOOLL..... oh yes i wasnt at the finishing line as i had alredy finished and was sipping a cup of coffe wiv eijoo darlin! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
people!

groovychick ... you are young so i am not even going to say anything about posting people's journals link out in the open!

uzi ... i am not mad at ... if you want to know anything about me, ASK me ... not what i or someone elses writes down.
ddddd thumbnail
awwwwwww leena and jen fiteing for me....hehe im wiv both of u ! 😳 😳 😳 and uzi di is wiv both of u 2

awwwwww uzi di....plz race.....VJ bro didnt mean it like that....ui had a quik flik thru 2 sorry...lol....lekin race pto kar plz jaanu! 😭
heart*beat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ILuvAnita

people!

groovychick ... you are young so i am not even going to say anything about posting people's journals link out in the open!

uzi ... i am not mad at ... if you want to know anything about me, ASK me ... not what i or someone elses writes down.

bro i've removed the journal links from gc's post...

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ddddd

HAHA......LOOLL..... oh yes i wasnt at the finishing line as i had alredy finished and was sipping a cup of coffe wiv eijoo darlin! πŸ˜†

no u didnt u were at the start line trying to think if u cud run faster than me, n dreaming abt eijoo while i had passed the finosh line n i was in eijoo's arms n he gave me a BIG MWAH!! n anways im the referee wat i say goes!!!so HA πŸ˜†
ddddd thumbnail
jen i hav special eijo signatured trainers they r magical and made me zoom rite thru! the race πŸ˜†
Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for your sensibility sheeny.

give me time to recover from this 😑
tv-fan thumbnail

no u didnt u were at the start line trying to think if u cud run faster than me, n dreaming abt eijoo while i had passed the finosh line n i was in eijoo's arms n he gave me a BIG MWAH!! n anways im the referee wat i say goes!!!so HA πŸ˜†

Lika..and you were with Jen!Dekha natija...

Oh gosh ..What is eijoo turning me into...πŸ˜•
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: tv-fan

Lika..and you were with Jen!Dekha natija...Oh gosh ..What is eijoo turning me into...πŸ˜•

BHOOT HAI YAHAAN!!! πŸ˜† WELL U DID SAY WAT IS MY HUSBAND CHANING U INTO???? πŸ˜†
tv-fan thumbnail

BHOOT HAI YAHAAN!!! πŸ˜† WELL U DID SAY WAT IS MY HUSBAND CHANING U INTO???? πŸ˜†

But Jen...Eijoo just anuuled your marraige and got married to me..we're off on our honeymoonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..
Do not disturb!
--Leena