The Vampire Diaries

~IAN SOMERHALDER'S Birthday Bash~DANCE IN!!:) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

cant.be.assed.

IF-Sizzlerz

cant.be.assed.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Ian <33

Hope you have a fantastic birthday! You are the most sexiest, awesomest actor ever! And the best Damon there could ever be! You set the whole screen on fire by just appearing there Blushing

I LOVE YOU TO BITS <333

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~IAN SOMERHALDER'S Birthday Bash~DANCE IN!!:) (Page 3)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Ian!Hug

...San-Yo...

Goldie

...San-Yo...

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Awww..its birthday of cooolest and hotest guy.. IAN SOMERHALDER,

a very very  Happy Birthday to the most handsome, wonderful, talented, funny,  charming and very very adooraaable man.. and a marvellous human being... wish him more success and truly adore him as Damon Salvatore...
@Dollzz and gang; am jussst Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming @ all the siggie.. THEM are damn beautiful and are so droooliciuos and awwe0ciuos and ... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
 Awesome work put by you all and loved reading the cute love note.. Gr8 work and keep the party ONTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-

mi7chimes

IF-Rockerz

mi7chimes

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Ian :-)

Ress~

-nautankidollz-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Many many happy returns to Ian! 

-nautankidollz-

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Happy Happy Birthday to my hottest Vampire on this whole entire Earth. There is no denying that it's fact that you are one of the sexiest man alive.I remember seeing in first season of Vampire Diaries. And, u managed to blow me. You have been my long time crush , I have to admit. You are just too hot to handle . Dude, sorry for describing ur hotness. Can't help it.!SillyIan!You rock as Damon. You have brought the character to life for us. Because of your fine acting, I think it's one of the reason that made me your biggest fan. You top the list of hottest guy , here I go again. !
You define the term of the hotness.!Blushing
Birthday Message

Happy Birthday Darling! Hope u have blast on this auspicious day. Yaay! Your a December baby. I wanna wish you early Happy Holidays too.!Embarrassed You are awesome actor. A great idol and a human being. I love how passionate your are for your work for the PETA, and living green. Enjoy! Your Birthday to the fullest. You deserve all the love, and appreciation. I love u as Damon.! Thank u so much for entertaining us.!EmbarrassedLove u love u love u infinity to my favorite Vampire. The Vampire I heart. Love u babe so much! HugWe love u! HugGod bless u, and grant u all the happiness in the world.EmbarrassedHope all ur wishes, and dream come true. I hope to see you in bigger projects soon, and I hope u grab all of them. You deserve it.!Hug

Dolly! Fantastic  post.! I am not ashamed to admit my love for this man/!Day DreamingI think just burned Apart from being a fantastic actor and being a hot. I love how he is a amazing human being.!Embarrassed

Edited by syria2014 - 07 December 2011 at 1:52pm

Winz

Winz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Ian!!!!! U are a great looker...sizzling smoking hot and a great actor...just the roll of ur eyes and ur smile is enough to kill anyone...love u

-nautankidollz-

--Preeti--

--Preeti--

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!! its Ian's BIRTHDAY!!!! Big smile HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN SOMERHALDERPartyWish you all the success in life, hope you become an even bigger Star than you are Star Seriously your looks can kill Blushing Hope to see you in movies soon ApproveLOVE YOU IAN! Heart

-nautankidollz-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top