~IAN SOMERHALDER'S Birthday Bash~DANCE IN!!:) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Happy Birthday  Iannn!!!

Happy Birthday Iann!! May you have a sexy birthday and may all your wishes come true! Wishing u all the happiness in this world and I hope you get all the things you deserve in life. I hope this year brings you amaizng luckk!

Something I made:

PS  >Dollyyy, chillxx! Its fine yaa :)) And I'm really sorry that i couldn't reply to the pm. I have been really busy... School 😵 Anyways, can you like add ^^this to the 1st page? 😳 ONLY if you are free haa =)

Edited by -Zeenat- - 12 years ago

Happy Birthday, Ian🥳

Man..all of the BD siggies are gorgeous😍 

@Dollz - i am sure you will fix it..so no stress😆

fINALLLy updated man !! phew!!!
Wish you a Happy Birthday, Ian!🤗
Simply love you as Damon! Such a superb actor.
Have a blissful year ahead. May God bless you always❤️

P.S. Awesome thread, Dollz!
Happy Birthday Ian <33

Hope you have a fantastic birthday! You are the most sexiest, awesomest actor ever! And the best Damon there could ever be! You set the whole screen on fire by just appearing there ☺️

I LOVE YOU TO BITS <333

Awww..its birthday of cooolest and hotest guy.. IAN SOMERHALDER,

a very very  Happy Birthday to the most handsome, wonderful, talented, funny,  charming and very very adooraaable man.. and a marvellous human being... wish him more success and truly adore him as Damon Salvatore...
@Dollzz and gang; am jussst 😍😍😍😍 @ all the siggie.. THEM are damn beautiful and are so droooliciuos and awwe0ciuos and ... 😍😍😍
 Awesome work put by you all and loved reading the cute love note.. Gr8 work and keep the party ON😛
Many many happy returns to Ian! 

Happy Happy Birthday to my hottest Vampire on this whole entire Earth. There is no denying that it's fact that you are one of the sexiest man alive.I remember seeing in first season of Vampire Diaries. And, u managed to blow me. You have been my long time crush , I have to admit. You are just too hot to handle . Dude, sorry for describing ur hotness. Can't help it.!🤪Ian!You rock as Damon. You have brought the character to life for us. Because of your fine acting, I think it's one of the reason that made me your biggest fan. You top the list of hottest guy , here I go again. !
You define the term of the hotness.!☺️
Birthday Message

Happy Birthday Darling! Hope u have blast on this auspicious day. Yaay! Your a December baby. I wanna wish you early Happy Holidays too.!😳 You are awesome actor. A great idol and a human being. I love how passionate your are for your work for the PETA, and living green. Enjoy! Your Birthday to the fullest. You deserve all the love, and appreciation. I love u as Damon.! Thank u so much for entertaining us.!😳Love u love u love u infinity to my favorite Vampire. The Vampire I heart. Love u babe so much! 🤗We love u! 🤗God bless u, and grant u all the happiness in the world.😳Hope all ur wishes, and dream come true. I hope to see you in bigger projects soon, and I hope u grab all of them. You deserve it.!🤗

Dolly! Fantastic  post.! I am not ashamed to admit my love for this man/!😍I think just burned Apart from being a fantastic actor and being a hot. I love how he is a amazing human being.!😳

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Happy Birthday Ian!!!!! U are a great looker...sizzling smoking hot and a great actor...just the roll of ur eyes and ur smile is enough to kill anyone...love u