The Vampire Diaries

~IAN SOMERHALDER'S Birthday Bash~DANCE IN!!:)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Juhi- Hey Fellas!!! Hows Everyone!! WELCOMEHug

to the Birthday Bash of a Very special  and amazingPerson!!
Meet US!! we r your host for Tonight n tomorrowLOL me n dol...ly
*looks around in confusion.. where's dolly??*Confused

Dolly- Oh god ouchh ,.. its hot hot hot hot!!
*juhi looks back n sees dolly drinking cofee , shouting and fanning her tongue*

Juhi- what are u doing??Confused
Dolly- Celeberating Birthday BOY'S birthday !!Tongue
Juhi- BY burning your drunk drinking hot cofee??Confused
Dolly- Hooya!!Cool U see its Birthday of someone who is very hot!!Blushing so drinking this HOT HOT coffee in his horror..!!LOL
Juhi- u mean in his HONOUR??Ermm

Dolly- Ya Ya one and the same thing!!LOL

Juhi*rolls eyes to heaven*- guys ignore my co-host!!
let me Introduce you to our BIRTHDAY BOY!!

Dolly- MR HOTTIE SMOULDER!!!!Blushing
Juhi-Stern Smile dolly I think You are drunk (on coffee)!!
Dolly- Ignore my co-host!! she is miss grumpy !! but here guys wish my HOTTIE on his special day !!

Juhi- its somerhalder doll!!!Confused
Dolly- one and the same thingErmm
Juhi-D'oh
anyways guys leave her!! lemme tell you something about our BIRTHDAY HOTTIEBlushing.. I mean boy
Somerhalder was born and raised in Covington, Louisiana, the son of Ednaand Robert Somerhalde.He attended St. Paul's, a private Catholic school in Covington. He embarked on a modeling career from age 10 to 13 and by the age of 17 he decided to go into acting.

Dolly- And He is HOT!! AND SEXY and he is a SMOULDERStarI am going to marry himApprove
Juhi-No you are not.. Angry

Dolly-Boo ya!Thumbs Down
Juhi- anyway moving on !! Ian has worked in a number of serials!! Rules of attraction,Smallville, CSI and lost being some of them !!
Though ian's chracter of BOONE in LOST wa short lived. he etched himself in evryone's heart with that portrayel . and next came his mose memorable career Milestone.
Ian plays the chracter of DAMON  in the hit CW teen drama THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

dolly- where he is HOT and SMEXY and I am going to marry him !!!Cool
Juhi- U can't!!!Angry
Dolly- not even a LITTLE??Ouch
Juhi- NO!!!Angry
Dolly- Boo ya squaredThumbs DownOuch
Juhi- stop interrupting now !! 
Ian is an amazing actor.. but even more he is a WONDERFUL human being and a helping genuine person having a  BIGGG HEART!!
read on !!

Somerhalder was the first actor/celebrity to become actively involved in the cleanup after the Deepwater Horizon oil drilling disaster on April 22, 2010. His efforts included cleaning of oiled wildlife and taping public service announcements to let the public know how they could help. Somerhalder also supports the St. Tammany Humane Society, an organization for animal shelter and welfare.

Together with his The Vampire Diaries co-star Candice Accola, Somerhalder is also one of many supporters of the It Gets Better Project, a project that has made it a goal to prevent suicide among LGBT youth, associated with The Trevor Project.

Somerhalder announced, via Twitter, and in various interviews that he is in the process of setting up The Ian Somerhalder Foundation, which he hopes will educate people on the importance of protecting the environment and animals. Somerhalder has stated:

" Instead of gifts this year, my birthday wish is that we come together and raise funds to support projects that protect our habitat and nurture our furry friends.

Dolly- a Handsome hunk with A big kind heart !! he IS SOO MINE!!!Approve
Juhi- he is not!!Angry
Dolly- gawd JUHI !! u r the biggest Miss grumpy of this world !!!Its my turn to host now!!
*snatches MIKE from Juhi*
D0lly- here guys !! is a song dedicated to my future husband!!!Hug
Juhi-Blushing
Dolly--
When I arrive
I.. I bring the fire!!

Make you curl alive!!
I.. I can take u higher!!

LET IT TOCK LET IT ROCK LET IT ROCK !!!
juhi- People will through rocks at you if u dont shut upStern Smile
Dolly- Oh god juhi !! You are such a Party Pooper !!Censored
Juhi- Thanks for the compliment hun!! N now guys lets celeberate the birthday of our HERO!!!
here's the cake..

Juhi-Shocked What the hell is this??
Dolly- Mine and birthday boy's wedding cake..!!Day Dreaming
Juhi- Dolly i am going to utarofy my chappal and beat u hard with it !!!AngryAngryAngry
Dolly-OuchCry
Juhi- bring the correct cake now!!!Angry
dolly-*gets frightened*Ouch here>

Juhi- so celeberate guys and enjoy the birthday of a very special guy.. the one we totally totally LOVE AND ADORE!!Hug
Dolly- and dont forget I'am going to marry him soonCool
Juhi-

Edited by -nautankidollz- - 07 December 2011 at 12:06pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanarejaabharshi94--Preeti--Devil-By-Birth-Swetha--tehreem-.SmokeySilence.Devil_Of_Heaven-AngelSimi--Gayathri-meriyaarmemories_im...San-Yo...KaranKittu4evaAngel-Jot.-Rakshu-anne156nikhilageet.AbhIyalicious.SandCastle.-Jafrina-snitchseekerShiningStar18-Akriti-Sanugr8fan-Zeenat--Raindrops-.Lena.-Hina---Divzfan--RatiGQuirkykupkakespritiraysVampireBarbieDebolina.Silentsoulrob_iancant.be.assed.AASUS..Amina....DamonCrazy...Juhi.--sunshine--Sabmeratu.crystalalena.hea..Nabi.-Araina-Roshini1494swashbuckling.DarkParadise..nikita_88-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~IAN SOMERHALDER'S Birthday Bash~DANCE IN!!:)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

BY SONUEmbarrassed

Edited by -nautankidollz- - 07 December 2011 at 12:05pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanadaddyzdaughter--Preeti--Winz.SmokeySilence.-Swetha-...San-Yo...Devil_Of_HeavenKaranKittu4eva-Gayathri-Angel-Jot.Smileyfacenikhilageet-Rakshu-anne156ShiningStar18SandCastle.kupkakes--Divzfan--k-ekta fanSandy-Naz.Juhi.crystalalena.hea.--sunshine--.Nabi.AASUS..Amina..rob_iancant.be.assed..DarkParadise..-Araina-

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Ian
you are an awesome actor..
Love you..
mah

Happy birthday Ian
many many happy returns of the day 
may god bless u give u success in ur life

Many Many Happy returns of the day Ian!!
I love you sooo much...Heart
You rock as Damon...

Love,
Harika

Happy Birthday

To The Dearest Ian Somerhalder,

Happy birthday to you...
happy birthday to youuu...
happy birthday Ian Somerhalder
Happy birthday to youu...
May God...bless uuu...
may Godd...blesss uu...
happy birthday dear Ian...
Happy birthday too uu...

Many many many happy returnz of the day 2 the Hottest Vampire on earth...PartyParty
May this year brings you loads n loads of happiness... HugMay you get loads & loads of success and achievements... Hug May God fulfill all ur wishes... Hug

I wish a wish for you...
a wish that i wish for few...
the wish that i wish for u, is all ur wishes come trueee

A Birthday is A Million Moments, 
Each holding A Promise Of Fulfillment Of UR Dreams, 
& ACCOMPLISHMENTS Of Some Special Plans.. 
May you have all the joy your heart can hold, 
All the smiles a day can bring, 
All the blessings a life can unfold, 
May you have Gods best in everything. 
Wishing u a Happy Birthday 

It's your birthday,
but I'm the lucky 
who got to be with you for another year.
It's your birthday, and the older you get,
the more wonderful you become.
It's your birthday,
and I'm privileged to share the years with you.
It's your birthday, and each year
I find the depth of my love for you growing.
It's your birthday, and I look forward with joy
to each day  i spent with u in my thoughts
It's your birthday, and I wonder how I got along
for all the birthdays I didn't know you.
It's your birthday, and it's amazing
how easy and enjoyable it is to be with you each day.
It's your birthday, and no matter what fate has in store for me,
I know it will be a pleasure to spend life with you.
It's your birthday, but I got the gift--
You in my life for another year!

Aah...dun watch me lyk this guyss...Shockedi knw i copied it frm google Shocked Stern Smile lyk seriously i did Stern Smile ROFLshame on me Angry ROFL

Ok Ian...here m i...Embarrassedwid my actuall feelings 4 ya...Embarrassedthe above 1s wch i copy-pasted were also my feelings...Embarrassedbt this...m gonna write up a BIG bhasan 4 u...Embarrassedhoping for a day wen u will reli read it...Day Dreaming

Pehle to i dint evn knew abt u...abt TVD...ShockedSleepythen i joined I-F (i did a dhang ka kaam by God ROFL ) then i came 2 know there's a show called 'The Vampire Diaries' i came across the name of the show & the characters 'Damon, Elena & Stefan' the main leads...Big smilei saw many ppl using siggs & avis of TVD, Delena...& i found u relii cuteee...Embarrassedit was lyk Love @ 1st site Blushing i strted visiting TVD forum lyk once in a day...Embarrassedi used 2 think u r a positive character & opposite to Elena...TongueAs i told b4...i dint knew anything abt TVD...D'ohLOL i found ur couple sweet...& slowly slowly i started feeling for u...Blushing& strted using ur siggs & avis...Embarrassedthen i strted watching it on Zcafe & realized that u r a bit negative character & not opposite to Elena... Shocked i was a bit upset...Ouch i was upset for u...for me...but my love never decreased 4 ya...BlushingEmbarrassedit was always getting strong & strongEmbarrassed...i luved, luv & will always love u as Damon...Embarrassedur naughtiness, ur funny dailogs, ur flirtiness & everything abt u...Blushingi then started falling in luv wid u...more & more...more & moree...& moree & moreee...BlushingBlushing& is & will be increasing forfever & forever...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Then came the best day of my live...i met Dolly...Embarrassed& came 2 know abt her...we became frnds...O my Gosh...i met a gal...who it totally, freakingly, awsumly, stupidly, idiotly, crazzzy for u just lyk me...SillySillyaaah...it was onli her who made me fall for u more & more...Blushingshe made me crazy 4 u wid her gorgeous creations...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I Thank God...4 sending 2 angels in my life this year...Embarrassedits Dolly & u... Hug Hug
so lucky 2 know u, to have u , to love u, in my life Ian...Blushing Hug
I wud Thank dolly 4 making me more crazzy for u wid her creations...I Heart u Doll Hug but i Heart Ian moree...BlushingBlushingLOL

Happy Birthday Ian...

Chocolates for u

Cut ur cake

Birthday Cake

Hey Ian .. A very very Happy Birthday !!!! Loads n loads of love to you:)

pari :)

BY EKTA
Happy B'day Ian !!

Mr.Sexy Somerhalder !! Yea Dat suits u Perfect My Dreamboy !! Gosh, Finally the Day is here wen the Hottest Guy of this World was Born *Getting Goosebumps* !! Happy B'day Sexy !! I Nver had thot dat I'll Love u so much sumday... I've had an Irritation for Negetive Kinda Characters but It is YOU whu has changed my Mind COMPLETELY !! I dream of U while Sleeping, I Think of U while eating, I think of U in Bathroom as well ROFL !! Its Only U apart frm Mohit whum abt I thnk so much !! & Wow! Ur B'day is 2 Days before Me !! Blushing I Love Saggittarians I guess !! ROFL Its mostly Saggi's whum I have a Crush On !! Blushing Day Dreaming

Wat More to say bout U !! Ur 1 of the Best thngs dat Ever Happened wit me... Falling In Love wit U was the Amazing Feeling I Felt !! Love U till Infinity & Evn After Dat !! My Mr.Somerhalder !! May God Bless u & Fulfill all ur wishes & May all ur Happy Dreams cum True !! Ur the Best My Hero !! *Feel like singing, "Tu Mera Hero... Aa Aa Aa Oo Oo Oo... ROFL Me going Crazy !! Silly

Mr.Somerhalder !! Day Dreaming [Love U calling dat Embarrassed] & 

Have a Gr8 Day & A very Sucessful Year Ahead !! Embarrassed Ur The Best !! Blushing

Really Sorry for this Short Msg Ouch Wanted to write Loads but have no time Ouch 

Loads & Loads Of Love & Best Wishes Blushing Day Dreaming
-Ekta Hug Hug [A Very Besharam Fan Of UrsBlushing ROFL]

Love U Lots & Lots & Lots Hug

Edited by -nautankidollz- - 08 December 2011 at 3:44am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

VioletaMaria--Preeti---tehreem--Gayathri-memories_imDevil_Of_Heaven...San-Yo...KaranKittu4evaAngel-Jot.bd670816anne156-Rakshu--Hina-k-ekta fankupkakesSomerholicGirl-Zeenat-SandCastle.-Jafrina-.Juhi..Nabi.cant.be.assed.AASUS.hea.Sandy-NazcrystalalenaDebolina..DarkParadise..-Araina-

.Juhi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Juhi.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
RES !!

Edited by Love_Anant - 07 December 2011 at 8:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.-Hina-Sanugr8fan-nautankidollz-

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
u dont do it n i am doing it ok??? but can u do me a favour plsss??? i beg u to essemble the siggs in one pm n pm me plss also can u do the same for messages???(no siggs have to included in msgz) k???

n the write up is going to be a big shock slash surprise for uROFL

for all ur help .. n u knoe how i am writing this topic??? i finish a chapter and then i work on the post for 5 minutes then again learn next chapter hee heeROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VioletaMariaSanugr8fan.Juhi.

.Juhi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Juhi.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nautankidollz-

u dont do it n i am doing it ok??? but can u do me a favour plsss??? i beg u to essemble the siggs in one pm n pm me plss also can u do the same for messages???(no siggs have to included in msgz) k???

n the write up is going to be a big shock slash surprise for uROFL

for all ur help .. n u knoe how i am writing this topic??? i finish a chapter and then i work on the post for 5 minutes then again learn next chapter hee heeROFL

OMFG ROFL ROFL ROFL njoiii learning ROFL ROFL ROFL
anyways...m gonna do it NOW..
& u remember na...Paritha ki taraf se tu hi hota sa msg likh de Ian baby k liye Embarrassed

-Akriti-

IF-Rockerz

-Akriti-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Juhi.

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
okay juhi .. n where ekta is right now??? 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top