Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

A tribute to Indian Idol 1 contestants... (Page 5)

innocent_devil IF-Dazzler
innocent_devil
innocent_devil

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Also do you all remeber PRIYANKA V..she is doing a tamil movie with MANI RATNAM! Clap Clap

juee Goldie
juee
juee

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonaahana

December 01:

AbhijIt Sawant, Singer, on his future plans and new entrants.

There have been rumours that you will be appearing in a film soon. Isn't it too early to branch out from your singing career?

That is not true. I am getting offers but I have not signed any film, because I don't want to compromise on my singing career.

There has been nothing new on the singing front apart from the two odd songs that are popular. Is there anything more we can expect in the coming days?

My first album has ten songs but not all of them are used for publicity, which is why you are seeing me only in a couple of them. I have sung for a couple of films featuring Emraan Hashmi and Rahul Bose.

My second album is also ready, though we haven't started recording yet because so many young artistes are coming out with private albums including Prajakta Shukre and Qazi.

My promoters want to maintain my exclusivity. We are waiting for a little time to lapse before my second album is launched.
With so many talent hunts churning out great singers, how long do you think can the industry sustain singers like you?

The industry can sustain a lot many, provided they are talented enough. We hear of a handful but there are at least 50 singers right now and all of them are busy.

What the hunts do is give each one of us a platform, then it is upon us to prove our worth.

Considering that the search for your successor is already on, do you fear that the spotlight will shift from you?

When the second part of the show that launched me began, I did feel a little insecure that the attention would be shifted.

But it has not been so. I still get the same support. The great thing is that we have been given full freedom to do what we want.

So by the time my contract comes to an end, I hope to have made a sufficient name for myself without banking on the backing of my promoters.

ohhhhhhhhh sonaahana ur topic is awesum...Clapnd my chweetie pie abhi is suchh a darling...Hug i absoluteli agree vid u dat forum members r 4gettin indian idol1 ....but not me...Smileacli i was missing my chweeeeeetiepie abhi nd all idols of II1Cry. SO ITS a gr8888888 topic 2 discuss latest news bout our original idols specialli abhi,praju,rahul,amit....hu acli created HISTORY....ClapBig smile 

INDIAN IDOL1 WAS, IS, ND WILL ALWAYYYYYYYYYYSSSSS REMAIN D BESTTTTTT ND I LUVVVVVVVVV ALL OF DEM...DE WER,R,ND WILL B D BESTTTTTT OF D BESTTTTTTT!!!!Big smileThumbs Up

juee Goldie
juee
juee

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
i still rememba d finals of II1 wen my chweetipie abhi nd amit wer in final2 nd i was sooooo worried bout d rezults...mera dil zorr se dharak raha tha...den suddenli mini announcd....
LADIES N GENTLEMEN....OUR 1ST INDIAN IDOL IS......ABHIJEEEEEET SAWAAAANT.... Clap Big smile
WOWWWWWWWW!!!!!! DAT WAS D BEST DAY OF MY LIFE Big smile Big smile
I ALSO rememba wen my abhi sang dil kya kare...omg!! he rockddddd dat day.... Big smile Big smile
~*Neha*~ IF-Rockerz
~*Neha*~
~*Neha*~

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Nice Topic to remember II 1 contestants, I miss them a lot!!!
abhi_fan Senior Member
abhi_fan
abhi_fan

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
I really miss the II1 contestants (especially Abhijeet but also Rahul, Amit, Prajakta and Aditi)and I miss the excitement and entertainment of II1 because II2 is just full of controversies and not half as exciting as II1.
simple320 Goldie
simple320
simple320

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by srkfanatic

THANK U THANK U THANK U THANK U THANK U TAHNK U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
I'VE POSTED TOPICS 2 AWARE PPL 2 POST TOPIC ON INDIAN IDOL 1.BUT NOBODY TOK IT INTO CONSIDERATION!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY....IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY..
DURING II1..WE DIDNT HAVE ANY FANCLUBS OR VIDEOS LINKS OR STUFF...
I WOULD ALSO LIKE 2 TELL PEOPLE TO CREATE FANCLUBS ON ABHI,RAHUL,PARAJKTA...
SPECIALLY ON ABHI...THER R NO FANCLUBS ON HIM..OF COURSE THERE R FANLCUB WEBSITES...BUT NOT MUCH PPL VISIT THEM....
WOHOOOOO!!!!!!FINALLY....
JAAGO PEOPLE JAAGO..ITS ITIME 2 REMEMBER INDIAN IDOL 1 INSTEAD OF INDINA IDOL2 WHICH TURNED INTO A DISASTER NOW!!!!!
3 CHEERS FOR INDIAN IDIOL 1 ,
HIP HIP HURRAY
HIP HIP HURRAY
HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hip hip hurray!!!!!!!! you're so rite...II2 is a disaster.....II1 will always be the special one and the best one...

karan801 Newbie
karan801
karan801

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
HI,

I want to see indian idol 1 episodes.
Can anyone please tell me the links where I can watch or
download Indian Idol 1 episodes.

Thanks a lot in advance.

--karan
nibbler IF-Rockerz
nibbler
nibbler

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
karan check the indain idol 1 thread ....u may find some.

Go to top