Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

A tribute to Indian Idol 1 contestants... (Page 3)

iluvabhijeetsaw IF-Dazzler
iluvabhijeetsaw
iluvabhijeetsaw

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
im not from UK but im a hugeeee fan of abhijeet from canada. the indian contestants have done so well and set such a good inpression for the show and its great to see them recognized and rememberd today! i always enjoy watching them perform especially abhijeet and its great their all still good friends. the indian idol 1 contestants have made their way into the music business with their effort. they sometimes get to still perform for sony shows and ravinder ravi has only just released his cd. their doing great!

simple320 Goldie
simple320
simple320

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
aditya_formula1....you spoke for all of us...
I love all of them so so so much...and I miss them a lot...They were a great bunch of contestant...no competition will be like theirs...I love them...and especially i love our very first Indian Idol..ABHIJEET SAWANT....because of Indian Idol1 i got to meet such a person that will always be a part of life forever...I love you Abhijeet jaanu Embarrassed
sonaahana Goldie
sonaahana
sonaahana

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by iluvabhijeetsaw

im not from UK but im a hugeeee fan of abhijeet from canada. the indian contestants have done so well and set such a good inpression for the show and its great to see them recognized and rememberd today! i always enjoy watching them perform especially abhijeet and its great their all still good friends. the indian idol 1 contestants have made their way into the music business with their effort. they sometimes get to still perform for sony shows and ravinder ravi has only just released his cd. their doing great!

no probs..................any ii1 fans come here!

Neelema_Bindu Senior Member
Neelema_Bindu
Neelema_Bindu

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
nice topic i soagree that we dont even care about the ii1 contestants!Embarrassedyadein taza hogayi!LOL

Edited by Neelema_Bindu - 11 March 2006 at 6:24pm
khaprakanika Senior Member
khaprakanika
khaprakanika

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditya_formula1

II 1 was better than II 2 ...all of them were really very good singers ! Even Ravinder Ravi used 2 sing "Punjabi" kinda songs brilliantly, though he may not b a good singer otherwise !!!

I always felt that Vishal Kothari went out very early in the competition! He deserved 2 get a few more opportunities......he had a lot of talent in him !!

And what can i say about Rahul Saxena ??? He gave some really mesmerizing performances while he was there !

Amit Tandon is doing well in TV soaps ! He was not that bad a singer either !

Harish Moyal was the best in the Piano rounds but failed 2 make any impression in the Galas though I loved his last performance "Tanha Dil" !!!

Mukesh had a good recording voice ! If u hear the II 1 album, u'll get my point !! His voice sounds brilliant !!!

I don't have any words for Aditi ! She was such an excellent singer , her voice was mesmerizing ! Her voice also had some kinda power in it !!!

Prajakta !!! Any guy would fall 4 her with her stunning looks !!!! Big smile And along with a good personality, she had a cool voice too !! She was famous for putting a lot of emotions in her song !!! She was absolutely wonderful !!!

Rahul Vaidya, though criticized 4 imitating Sonu, was a perfect contestant to get into the top 3 !!!! He had a good connection with the audience and his soulful voice played a major role in his popularity !!!

Amit Sana, was a complete performer ! I still remember some of his weird dance steps !!!! He had a good voice 2 match with his "performer" qualities !!!

AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST....Abhijeet Sawant, India's first ever Indian Idol! He is India's answer to Kelly Clarkson !!! Some of his performances like "Channa Vey", "Ab Tumhare Hawale Vatan Saathiyon" and "Dil Kya Kare" were absolute classics !!!! And his winning song "Mohabbatein Lutaunga" will remain etched in our memories and a proof of this is that the song was at the No.1 position for most of 2005 and still creates a feeling amongst its listeners to do something in life !!!!!!

So, hats off to INDIAN IDOL 1 contestants !! They r the "real" heroes !!!

ClapClapClap Clap awesome analysis

nibbler IF-Rockerz
nibbler
nibbler

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddh

Originally posted by khaprakanika

Originally posted by aditya_formula1

II 1 was better than II 2 ...all of them were really very good singers ! Even Ravinder Ravi used 2 sing "Punjabi" kinda songs brilliantly, though he may not b a good singer otherwise !!!

I always felt that Vishal Kothari went out very early in the competition! He deserved 2 get a few more opportunities......he had a lot of talent in him !!

And what can i say about Rahul Saxena ??? He gave some really mesmerizing performances while he was there !

Amit Tandon is doing well in TV soaps ! He was not that bad a singer either !

Harish Moyal was the best in the Piano rounds but failed 2 make any impression in the Galas though I loved his last performance "Tanha Dil" !!!

Mukesh had a good recording voice ! If u hear the II 1 album, u'll get my point !! His voice sounds brilliant !!!

I don't have any words for Aditi ! She was such an excellent singer , her voice was mesmerizing ! Her voice also had some kinda power in it !!!

Prajakta !!! Any guy would fall 4 her with her stunning looks !!!! Big smile And along with a good personality, she had a cool voice too !! She was famous for putting a lot of emotions in her song !!! She was absolutely wonderful !!!

Rahul Vaidya, though criticized 4 imitating Sonu, was a perfect contestant to get into the top 3 !!!! He had a good connection with the audience and his soulful voice played a major role in his popularity !!!

Amit Sana, was a complete performer ! I still remember some of his weird dance steps !!!! He had a good voice 2 match with his "performer" qualities !!!

AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST....Abhijeet Sawant, India's first ever Indian Idol! He is India's answer to Kelly Clarkson !!! Some of his performances like "Channa Vey", "Ab Tumhare Hawale Vatan Saathiyon" and "Dil Kya Kare" were absolute classics !!!! And his winning song "Mohabbatein Lutaunga" will remain etched in our memories and a proof of this is that the song was at the No.1 position for most of 2005 and still creates a feeling amongst its listeners to do something in life !!!!!!

So, hats off to INDIAN IDOL 1 contestants !! They r the "real" heroes !!!

ClapClapClap Clap awesome analysis

Clap

adiiiiiiiii toooooooooo good analysis buddy........nicely writtenClap

abhi_fan Senior Member
abhi_fan
abhi_fan

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
I'm so happy to see this topic. I used to think I'm the only one who just can't get over Indian Idol 1. It was such a great show and the contestants were so talented and so adorable. I totally agree with Aditya. Hats off to Indian Idol 1 contestants and hats off to Indian Idol 1 fans. Smile Clap
sonaahana Goldie
sonaahana
sonaahana

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 10:24am | IP Logged
i have also heard that abhi's album is coming in august!

Go to top